The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Massive Si

1. M

FS: Phase One IQ3 50 plus DF+ body & lenses

I'm selling my IQ3 50 in excellent condition. Comes complete with Phase One Pelican case, two batteries, charger and the following: DF+ body in excellent condition Phase One SK 80mm LS lens Mamyia AF 150mm 3.5 lens Mamiya Sekor D Aspherical AF 28mm 4.5 lens 1 Li-Ion battery charger (no Li-ion...
  2. M

Is there much difference between a WDS and a WRS?

Thank you i cant imagine I would ever use such a camera hand-held. I do mostly long exposure landscape work
  3. M

Is there much difference between a WDS and a WRS?

If I were to pair a WDS with my IQ3 would I be at any disadvantage than if I were to go for a WRS 1200 for example? I am solely interested in Landscape and using a 35mm or similar lens. Apart from the dial positions being different between the two, are there any other discernable differences?
  4. M

WTB: Cambo WRS (or wds) technical camera

I'm looking for a cambo technical camera for my IQ3 50 Please let me know if you have one available Thanks
  5. M

Some advice needed on technical cameras

I am looking for help/advice on dipping my toe into technical cameras & lenses with my DB background: I used to own a beautiful 4x5 field camera and I miss the movements and look I was getting from that film setup. (also people would leave me alone when they saw that camera - now with digital...
  6. M

FS: Canon EF 100-400 IS L lens

I'm selling my Canon EF 100–400 mm f/4.5–5.6L IS lens Very clean optics – no scratches or other blemishes on the glass. Lens shade has minor marks In excellent used condition and perfect working order. Very smooth zoom. Comes with Canon front and rear lens caps, Canon hood, Canon case and...
  7. M

Phase One IQ3 50 plus DF+ body and 3 lenses

I'm selling my IQ3 50 in excellent condition. Comes complete with Phase One Pelican case, two batteries, charger and the following: DF+ body in excellent condition Phase One SK 80mm LS lens Mamyia AF 150mm 3.5 lens Mamiya Sekor D Aspherical AF 28mm 4.5 lens 1 Li-Ion battery charger Looking...
  8. M

can you tether over wifi on the IQ3?

functionality seems to be there on the back: I connect to my local wifi network i can ping the back from my windows 10 workstation In capture one I add a camera, give it a name and specify it's IP address when I try to connect I get the following error: (101#107) General error: The resource...
  9. M

WTB: Phase One DF+ li ion battery

I have a DF+ body and am looking for a li-ion battery for it. Must be in good condition and hold charge thanks
  10. M

ipad tethering IQ3

hi Is there a preferred solution for in-field tethering of the IQ3 50? I've been using a macbook pro until it died and wondered if there was a less cumbersome solution for studio and location work?
  11. M

whats with the Dante stuff?

curious as to what the 'in joke' is
  12. M

... and nowhere to go (NSFW)

something a bit kinky for a Saturday afternoon. IQ3 50 Cropped/processed in Capture One 20
  13. M

test post

curious if the spoiler tag works nope what about hide is this hidden?
  14. M

Capture One 20

Now the beta is over, and 20 has been released. What do people think of it? I have a 12 pro license, but dont have any upgrades available (my lic never came with any) I run an IQ3 back but have a few files in CR2 format from canon days. I took a look at the upgrade pricing, but its not...
  15. M

WTB: Phase One XF body

Hi I'm looking for an XF body, with prism. please msg me if you have one you want to sell thanks