The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

CFV II 50C flash sync

zitro

I have a 907x and haven't been able to get any flash triggers to work when using the 3.5 to 2.5mm cables. The only way I can get a flash to work is with the 3.5 to pc sync cable. Anyone else having this issue?

spb

Staff member
I am using 3.5 to 3.5mm cable with Godox X1TN to tigger AD200 and TT350N flashes

zitro

i saw the godox x1 working on some videos but i thought they used the pc sync cable. that's good to hear it works with the 3.5 to 3.5 will have to keep trying out triggers. I got my pocket wizards working with a pc sync cable and direct to the flash unit with pc sync but still would be great to get the 3.5 to 2.5 for my other triggers that don't have pc sync

spb

Staff member
The cable I am using is a standard Sony 5 foot stereo audio cable. Angled end into 907X Flash Out and straight end into Godox XT2N. I also have a 3.5mm to 2.5mm cable now and I can use the Godox Xpro N without issues.

Last edited:

Jared

I have had no problem using the 3.5mm to 2.5mm cable and running it from the the flash out in the CFV50C II to the input on my Profoto Air Remote, the older, non-TTL version. Works great for controlling my A1 and my B10. There is no input on the newer TTL Air Remote, so had to resort to the older version.

justinb2112

Thank you all for your input. I have made contact with Hasselblad, and they should be getting back to me soon with their recommendation. Seems to me like everyone's situation is a bit different based on the triggers and strobes they have. I have tried 3.5 from the 907X to the 3.5mm in on my Pocket Wizards and that is not working. I am waiting for some different trigger and cable options in the mail, hoping some of the combinations you all have described will work for me.

zitro

just as an update, I bought a bunch of godox flashes and the godox xpro C trigger. With that trigger I'm able to use the 3.5 to 2.5 cable with no issues. would be cool if there were a running list of triggers tested as a quick reference since a few seem to be having different issues.

for me what works with the 907x:
3.5mm to 2.5mm cable: godox xpro c trigger and pocket wizards 801-103 plus III
3.5mm to pc sync: direct to any flash I've tried so far skipping triggers, including canon speedlights

Roy

Hello all,
I need help. I'm only a hobbyist and this is the first time I'm using Hasselblad system, I have problem connecting my 907x to Godox trigger XT32N.
The trigger only has PC sync input, so which cable do I need to make it work, or better yet, if there is a way to connect to the trigger using the cables provided by Hasselblad.
I bought a 3.5mm jack ( might be mono ) to PC sync, and it still won't work.
Sorry, English is not my main language, so if you can, please reply in a simple sentences.
Greatly appreciated your replies

spb

Staff member
I think you will find Roy that you need a STEREO cable. I have two triggers a X Pro N, with a Bose audio 3.5mm to 2.5mm cable. The X Pro N is 2.5mm
I also have the X2T (N) and that has a standard stereo Sony audio cable 3.5 to 3.5mm both trigger my Godox AD 200 and the smaller lights I have. Mono cables do not work as far as I am aware.

Roy

Ah, okay
I will try to find the stereo cable 3.5mm jack to PC Sync.
Thank you for the fast reply!