The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

An Icelandic Saga (learning from my mistakes!)

tashley

Subscriber Member
Sounds like you may want your local C1 tech to walk you through the C1 adjustments. This is something we teach on our workshops, and once understood, C1 will deliver a superior file from a Phase back over any other raw converter -- though admittedly not all of the required C1 adjustments are intuitive.

Cheers,
Would happily do so... I have ventured into that darkest of caves, the Color (sic) Editor and without having quite saved the maiden, at least got the measure of the dragon... until this freaky high vis thing hit me.

I thought I'd penetrated to the core of everything apart from file management (how many trash cans does a man need?) but now I realise that the Quest has Just Begun... my Doctor recommends a week in Wine Country...

:bugeyes: