The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Artful pics of flora...

Nokton48

Makiflex 4x5 Shanghai Octobox 150 F16 D23 by Nokton48, on Flickr

9x9cm image 9x12cm film Plaubel Makiflex F16. Shanghai 100 film with YG filter D23 1:1 Unidrum Uniroller Omega DII laser aligned 150mm black Rodagon at F16 Arista RC #2 8x10 Dektol 1:2 Testing the new to me Broncolor Octobox 150, beautiful light like movable window lighting. Supplemental Octobox 150 Diffuser added. Notice the attractive catchlight in the glass vase. 4x6ft foamcore panel just off camera right for passive fill. Canvas background painted by James Bright. 1500J Broncolor C200 Monolight gets me to F16 one pop with filtered 100 film.

Nokton48

Digitized Test 1 by Nokton48, on Flickr

Minolta SRT Copy Stand Sony Nex-5 30mm Nex Macro. First test of digitizing B&W prints. I have been scanning everything for years, I think I like this result better. 120 roll Makina Back Plaubel Peco Junior View Broncolor Octobox 150 frosted bulb supplemental diffusion. One Pop Broncolor C200 Monolight 1600J. 8x10 RC Arista Print Ilford Multigrade Developer, Omega DII 105mm black Rodagon laser aligned.

Nokton48

Makiflex 180 F2.8 Zebra Sonnar FOMA by Nokton48, on Flickr

The zebra 180mm F2.8 CZJ Sonnar (uber hacked rear mount completely removed, refitted into Plaubel Peco Jr recessed board). Makiflex Standard FOMA 200 Mic-X. Lens will just cover, 18"x18" area is as far out as it will focus. Amazing Sonnar bokeh. This lens is a fave for Pentacon Six fans, this is pushing the envelope with larger format. I like the delicate lighting on this one.

Last edited: