The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

COVID-19 vaccination

rayyan

I had my first COVID-19 shot early Jan 2021.

Steps in my country for COVID-19 vaccination.

Download Ministry of Health app.
Fill in some information.
Next day I got my appointment date, time, center. And same for next appointment.

I went to the center. Could I walk or need wheel chair.
I could walk. I took the elevator.

After vaccination, you have to sit, relax, have free refreshments.
Till the doctor is assured of no adverse emergency allergic reactions.

Have a nice day.

diforbes

I had my first COVID-19 shot early Jan 2021.

Steps in my country for COVID-19 vaccination.

Download Ministry of Health app.
Fill in some information.
Next day I got my appointment date, time, center. And same for next appointment.

I went to the center. Could I walk or need wheel chair.
I could walk. I took the elevator.

After vaccination, you have to sit, relax, have free refreshments.
Till the doctor is assured of no adverse emergency allergic reactions.

Have a nice day.
I'm on the next flight :)

pegelli

Thanks for sharing this story and enjoy the extra freedom that comes with it (y)

I'm one year too young to be invited with the elderly in March, so it will be late May/early June before I can get it here in Belgium.

jotloob

Subscriber Member
Thanks for sharing this story and enjoy the extra freedom that comes with it (y)

I'm one year too young to be invited with the elderly in March, so it will be late May/early June before I can get it here in Belgium.
Same here . I have no idea , when it will be my turn , but I will definately get the vaccination .

scho

After monitoring the COVID vaccination signup site for a week my wife and I (both in our eighties) finally managed to snag appointments last Monday for our first shots (Moderna vaccine) and we were scheduled for second shot appointments in early February after receiving the first dose. The process for getting first shot appointments is something like black friday shopping.

Smoothjazz

I got my first dose- Moderna, and am going to have the booster next week. It feels really good to be safe from serious complications- hopefully. I hope for everyone's sake we can really ramp this up for the whole world.