The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

f6cvalkyrie

Last night, I had some ISS fun close to the farm ... the night before, the elevation of the ISS track was very high, I would have needed a super wide-angle lens, which I don't have here, but yesterday, the elevation was OK, even a little low so I went for the shot ...
Live Comp on the E-M1X for ca 4 minutes at iso200 f2,8 in 15sec steps (it was not yet completely dark when I shot this one)

Stay safe,
Rafael_9304650.jpg

f6cvalkyrie

I still fill my evenings at the farm with photography ... shooting the night sky and editing the results ...
After the "approach" of Jupiter towards the Moon, Jupiter is now south of the Moon, it was north before ...
I shot a "wide field" astrophotograph of the Moon and Jupiter in their new respective positions, and was glad to see that also the Perseids came out nicely (that is the cluster of stars between the Moon and Jupiter)

Stay safe,
Rafael

_A034892_HDR.jpg

bensonga

After a long and snowy winter in 2022-2023, we had 5 months of a cool, cloudy, wet spring/summer/fall here. Perfect conditions for these small plants. It snowed here yesterday, so I guess winter has begun again.

This photo was taken handheld from about 8 inches. G9 with the Lumix 30mm macro lens.

PS...This weekend I printed this image on Moab Entrada Rag Bright 300 gsm paper for an upcoming color print exchange.

Gary

_1000083 Fungi-Lichen-Moss on Fence.jpg

Last edited:

bensonga

I've been making prints this weekend for an upcoming B&W print exchange. Two of the images I selected to print were taken with a GX-8 and the Lumix 12-35/2.8 lens on my trip to Colorado last September. These were printed with a warm tone on fine art matte papers and a Epson P800 printer.

Gary

The Balanced Rock, North Rim of the Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park. Printed on Red River Aurora Art Natural 285 gsm paper
PE BW 2023-10 Balanced Rock Gunnison NP GX8 P800.jpg

Boulders, Curecanti National Recreation Area, CO. Printed on Moab Entrada Rag Natural 300 gsm paper.
PE BW 2023-10 Boulders Curecanti NRA CO GX8 P800.jpg