The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

A busy day in the port of Tobermory (Ontario) today. The first shot is of Canada's oldest naval vessel, HMCS Oriole, a ketch built in 1921, used for training youngsters and ambassadorial duties. I'm hoping to capture her under sail tomorrow.

The second is a youth training ship, the St. Lawrence II, a brigantine built in 1953. Both shots IQ4/240mmP0001758.jpg

P0001751.jpg

vieri

Hello everyone, sorry for the long absence, I have been busy traveling first, and getting rid of Covid after - now I am back, with some new colour work from the Faroe Islands!

Phase One XT, Phase One IQ4, Rodenstock 32mm

Phase One XT, Phase One IQ4, Rodenstock 23mm

Phase One XT, Phase One IQ4, Hasselblad V 4/180mm

Thank you for viewing and commenting, best regards

Vieri

drunkenspyder

Hello everyone, sorry for the long absence, I have been busy traveling first, and getting rid of Covid after - now I am back, with some new colour work from the Faroe Islands!

Vieri
Lovely!

Paul Spinnler

The last one is great, Vieri! What is your travel tripod as I assume you need something a bit more stable in these weather conditions?

vieri

The last one is great, Vieri! What is your travel tripod as I assume you need something a bit more stable in these weather conditions?
Hey Paul, thanks! My tripod is a RRS 34 TFC Mark II, with an Arca-Swiss P0. It works great in any weather, and the relationship between solidity, stability, height and weight is just perfect for me.

Best regards,

Vieri

erlingmm

Phase One XT, Phase One IQ4, Rodenstock 23mm

Phase One XT, Phase One IQ4, Hasselblad V 4/180mm

Vieri
Beautiful (been there). Is the second one Mykines island?

- Erling

Status
Not open for further replies.