The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

vieri

So fascinating with the almost constant cloud covering the island

- Erling
I loved that cloud formation, it stayed there forever, sort of regenerating itself as the wind was blowing it away. Such a powerful sight!

Best regards,

Vieri

anwarp

From this morning, Contax 645, Achromatic+, 35mm 3.5, F11(probably) and 8 minutes worth of exposure, and in infrared of course
I love the effect! Could I ask, what filter do you use for long exposure in infra red? I have an older IQ 260 that I had converted to “full spectrum” and would like to exper with long exposure on it.

Thanks,
Anwar

drevil

Staff member
I love the effect! Could I ask, what filter do you use for long exposure in infra red? I have an older IQ 260 that I had converted to “full spectrum” and would like to exper with long exposure on it.

Thanks,
Anwar
my achro+ isnt full spectrum, it has the IR and UV cut filter installed, i used the haida 720nm filter, and a 6 stop ND filter from breakthrough

Last edited:

drunkenspyder

Wow, 23 image stitch! Beautiful high impact image!
Thanks Greg. Yeah, the new MBP 14 was chugging away at that one. ;) If I could have gotten farther back, or had the 23, I could have done this with far fewer, but I was so close, it took all of those images to get the full structure, and even then, I still had to give some of it up in crop.

Status
Not open for further replies.