The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michiel Schierbeek

[h=1][/h]Valencia de Alcántara, Spain
Pentax 645Z 28-45

Roman bridge build 192 and restored around 1860. Still fully functional.
In the back one sees a [FONT=&quot]weir.

[/FONT]

stngoldberg

This is Franchesca; she is a housekeeper....and a remarkable person. she comes from Columbia....I'm not sure if she is in the USA legally
She had a daughter here 30 years ago, who was an extraordinarily gifted student, so because scholarship money was not available when it was time to send her daughter to college, Franchesca took any job she could get in order to pay the college tuition.
She worked as many hours and days as she could find work, until her daughter received a scholarship to medical school. but that's not the story I want to tell you.
Two years ago, shortly after Franchesca begin working for my wife and I, her daughter came to visit her; she brought her daughter to work at our home. We learned that she was a "fellow" at the Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston. She was a surgeon there, I think her speciality was GYN surgery.
She then proceeded to assist her mother making beds and cleaning bathrooms; we tried to stop her but she wouldn't hear of it!
That my friends is the definition of humility and love!
Stanley

jng

Happy new year to all!

B0001395-96-ACR-stitched-3x1-crop-cool-cleaned-FrameShop.jpg

John

(h/t to Joe Colson for his amazing FrameShop script, which I've decided to start using in 2019!)
Edit: Still getting the hang of things with FrameShop - will need to enter metadata manually when using adapted lenses. In the meantime:
Hasselblad X1D | Zeiss 250mm Superachromat | f/8 | 23 sec | ISO 100 | two-image stitch

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.