The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

spb

Staff member
Hi, thank you for your comment, in fact, this picture was taken at Douarnenez in west coast of France ( Finistère-Brittany ).
Neve been there but it reminds me of S France. Closest I got was Quimper which when I was there in the seventies camping was a really pleasant place with great seafood.

Ed Hurst

Another photo from my Friday night adventure to an overlook above the Virgin River Gorge south of St George, Utah. You have to follow a long and very rough road to get the overlook but the view is amazing. I frequently find color to be a distraction in my night sky astro-landscapes since it's so different from the way I experience the scene in person.

Phase One IQ4150, Cambo tech camera body and Canon 24 TS-E lens. The foreground, middle ground and sky were all photographed separately and blended for the final image. The sky portion was photographed using a astro-tracking mount and is composed of four 2-minute exposures.
Stunning image, Craig!

drevil

Staff member

After 9 months without vacation and the options to travel still very limited i decided to stay in beijing and rent house on the countryside close to the great wall

it was weird to hike alone for the first time, without anybody else, well i met a snake after ten minutes into hiking, so not that alone!
Additionally i was blessed with one of the best weather ever. Even though the forecast predicted medium pollution, a strong wind started the day before and cleared the sky.
I will remain here for the next 6 days, hope the weather remains like this.

dave.gt

After 9 months without vacation and the options to travel still very limited i decided to stay in beijing and rent house on the countryside close to the great wall

it was weird to hike alone for the first time, without anybody else, well i met a snake after ten minutes into hiking, so not that alone!
Additionally i was blessed with one of the best weather ever. Even though the forecast predicted medium pollution, a strong wind started the day before and cleared the sky.
I will remain here for the next 6 days, hope the weather remains like this.
Wow! Nicely done, thanks for sharing!!!:):):)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.