The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry Haines

Barry, shouldn’t you be in bed right now ?

:sleep:
Hi Bart, you seem to be getting up just as I was going to bed (4am in the morning here...I had to many coffee's this evening and just can't sleep).
I do the night shift and you do the day shift ;)

Last edited:

seb

And here the shot I was about. :)
The light comes completely through the leaf.

Leaf Transparency
(a7 + Sony 90/2.8 G Macro)

Barry Haines

Last edited:

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
It's worth remembering that Doug could get images like those with a manual focus 280mm lens. Asking for his shooting settings is like asking Michael Jordan how he laced his sneakers.

Just sayin',

Matt

V

Vivek

Matt, Doug indicated the reasons why he made the switch in another thread. Michael Jordan nowadays would not be expected to be airborn.

As Doug explores the AF capabilities of his new set up, we also stand to learn.

It's worth remembering that Doug could get images like those with a manual focus 280mm lens. Asking for his shooting settings is like asking Michael Jordan how he laced his sneakers.

Just sayin',

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.