The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

HASSELBLAD 907x Major connection issues

jotloob

Subscriber Member
Today I received a parcel from HASSELBLAD . They replaced the entire kit and it has a much higher serial number .
First tests show , that the kit works now flawless . So far .
What I noticed is , the screen has obviously a higher resolution . That would be nice , if true .

anyone

Today I received a parcel from HASSELBLAD . They replaced the entire kit and it has a much higher serial number .
First tests show , that the kit works now flawless . So far .
What I noticed is , the screen has obviously a higher resolution . That would be nice , if true .
Jürgen, I'm happy for you that they replaced the kit and everything seems to work. That was quite a journey.

JAB

Jürgen, that is great news!! Enjoy the Hasselblad, it's truly wonderful to use.

Mine is one of the first ones and the buttons are losing the black. I understand that the newer ones like you have do not have the issue. Mine is going back to Hasselblad next week for new buttons. Should be all in great shape with the new buttons.

I wish you well and happy shooting!!

jotloob

Subscriber Member
JAB

I don‘t know , if my new CFV back already has „improved“ buttons , but I hope so .
To be honest , I didn’t dare to touch the buttons without cotton gloves . Call me nuts . It won‘t last long .

Reactions: spb

Godfrey

I don‘t know , if my new CFV back already has „improved“ buttons , but I hope so .
To be honest , I didn’t dare to touch the buttons without cotton gloves . Call me nuts . It won‘t last long .
LOL!
FWIW: I've used my 907x Special Edition quite a lot since late Feb 2020. I don't see any wear at all on the back's buttons. :)

G

JAB

Yeah, I wonder if the buttons changed in someway going from the Limited Edition to the standard version. It seems that a few of the early adopters had some amount of the black come off the buttons. I've used my back a bit, not extensively, and some of the black started coming off. I sent a pic to Hasselblad and they said no problem on replacing them. They also said that the new buttons I'll be getting are different than those on the early standard editions like I have. I anticipate mine will be like yours Godfrey in the long run. Hasselblad has been very good at resolving issues and answering a lot of my silly questions.

Reactions: spb