The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

IPhone Photos

Godfrey

Just had the rocker panels rust-repaired and refinished, and fitted the original badging and bumper mount covers for the rear, on my '67 Lancia Fulvia Coupé.

Fulvia, Refinish Rocker Panels

Fulvia, New Tail Badge

Both with Moment camera app, iPhone 11 Pro, using RAW capture mode and denoised in LR.

enjoy! G

JoelM

Just had the rocker panels rust-repaired and refinished, and fitted the original badging and bumper mount covers for the rear, on my '67 Lancia Fulvia Coupé.

Fulvia, Refinish Rocker Panels

Fulvia, New Tail Badge

Both with Moment camera app, iPhone 11 Pro, using RAW capture mode and denoised in LR.

enjoy! G
Love that car, what a beauty!
I hope it brings you many years of joy.

Joel

abruzzi

I was trying to capture the shot from Vertigo where Kim Novak jumps into the bay, but instead of a clear sunny day, I got this (iPhone 13 mini):

IMG_0892.jpeg

(I had a half day free in San Francisco, so I went looking for locations from Vertigo.)

the original:

IMG_3432.jpeg