The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mount Fuji Active … 📸

Frederic

Hi Frederic,

in all honesty it's not bitingly sharp but I like it nonetheless.
If shift is not required you perhaps better look at the Laowa 19mm GFX f/2.8 Zero-D.

From a while back:

All the best.
Thanks much Knorp !
For some reasons I missed your answer…

I’d prefer a shift lens but have developed a workaround with my GF23 while waiting for the elusive TS30 😁
I simply take a straight shot and a second one, slightly tilted, to grab the top of my subject if necessary. Combining those with photomerge yields better results than my Canon ts24 & 17.

According to your answer I should probably test both the 19 & 20 now.

PeterA

x2-1.jpg
The XPan is a strange camera Hasselblad badged made by Fuji- not 35mm (in wide mode ) more than half a 645 film negative so I guess in today's terms qualifies as MF. Qualifies for posting in Mt Fuji Active - since Fuji was its true provinance- ahh where would be without all those very clever Swedish 'designers' of lenses and cameras???

XPan11 with 45mm and the (then) cheapo deluxo Fuji Superia...

scho

A couple of shots using a Tamron 100-400 with Fringer AF adapter on the GFX 100s. Auto focus works well and sharpness generally OK. A little extreme corner vignetting at 400mm.

A framed triptych at 135mm

Flowers at 400mm

Last edited: