The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Leica Picture Thread

pegelli

Thanks Bart, let me know when the jury has reached a verdict and is ready to hand the judge a small note ;)

I've looked at the 40/2.8 as well, but since I already have two good 35's and four nifty 50's I think adding a 40 mm is a bit over the top.

scho

Buttermilk Falls and trail heads for the gorge and rim trails.

There are about 300 steps to climb along the course of the Gorge trail and about the same number of exposed tree roots along the Rim trail that runs through the forest above the creek below.

M11 Voigtlander 40/1.2 Nokton

Last edited:

scho

Comparing some of my fortyish lenses on the M11. I also have the 40mm Heliar and M Rokkor

Carl Zeiss 45mm f/2 Planar, original in Contax G mount converted to M mount with new helical focusing unit and RF coupling.

Voigtlander 40mm f/1.2 Nokton

Last edited: