The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Leica Picture Thread

Knorp

An oldie taken in 2013 with a Leica M-E and Carl Zeiss 45/2 Planar (modified Contax G lens). Walking along the Beagle Channel in Terra del Fuego national park. This blue/green rock formation caught my eye.

Hoping to receive a modified Contax-G 45/2 in July. How did you code yours, Carl ? As a 50 Summicron ?

JeffK

From the archives.

Back in 2018 I was shooting with an M10 and was fortunate enough to have a 50mm APO-Summicron too. Had to sell later that month for cash flow. Eventually moved into MF later in 2019. Perhaps I'll be able to get a 50mm APO-Summicron again one day to pair with the M11-P. Fortunately, I've got a PRE-APO 35/50 cron kit that works well.

(Life lessons... never sell an APO lens once you have one)

M10+50 APO
Streets of Vancouver.
Oct 2018

L1003934.jpg
L1003949.jpg
L1002073.jpg

Last edited: