The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

What will happen to the content?

erlingmm

Medium Format Magazine $19.95 per month. Are they serious ? LOL
Have you read it? I think it is an important resource, a small cost compared to my equipment, if I can use it better :grin:
I am not asking you to subscribe, but to my knowledge this is the only publication focusing exclusively on MF, and could be a "home" for this group (but probably not the whole site, where there are multiple alternatives)

Quentin_Bargate

I'd pay a small subscription fee to keep this site going, or perhaps take over some of the advertising slots.

Jack, get in touch please so we can discuss.

Quentin

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member
We should have only one forum to discuss the issue this important.

As I posted in Darr's forum, GetDPI is a very special community for me. I get to know many great and talented people whom I can call friends. I've been inspired by their incredible works.

Please don't close the site. There must be a way to keep it opened.

As most of us here, I will be more than happy to contribute membership fee and extra, whatever it takes, to maintain this forum.

Best

Pramote

Ed Hurst

We should have only one forum to discuss the issue this important.

As I posted in Darr's forum, GetDPI is a very special community for me. I get to know many great and talented people whom I can call friends. I've been inspired by their incredible works.

Please don't close the site. There must be a way to keep it opened.

As most of us here, I will be more than happy to contribute membership fee and extra, whatever it takes, to maintain this forum.

Best

Pramote

Well said, sir. We have to keep it somehow. We just have to!

gerald.d

I should apologise - I didn't realise at the time of posting this thread that there was already discussion ongoing in the Site sub-forum.

For those who are not aware, the two main threads can be found here -

How Can We Help GetDPI Stay Alive

and

The End ?

Some very encouraging discussion in the former, where it more naturally belongs.

Kind regards,

Gerald.

gurtch

Sorry to see my favorite photo site go. As a senior citizen amateur photo enthusiast I learned a lot here. I also visit several other photo sites, and at times the remarks/ replies to my queries are down right insulting or condescending. Here, I am always treated like a gentleman. Thank you all.
Dave in NJ

Last edited:

Boinger

Sorry to see my favorite photo site go. As a senior citizen amateur photo enthusiast I learned a lot here. I also visit several other photo sites, and at times the remarks/ replies to my queries are down right insulting or condescending. Here, I am always treated like a gentleman. Thank you all.
Dave in NJ
Looks like we are in the clear it is not going anywhere.