The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Remember to post some lighting workshop photos in the MF section

David K

Workshop Member
Not sure how this shot got on my CF card since I'm in the photo (with my camera) but here's a group shot from the beach.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
David:

That shot has the best capture of me I've seen from the entire workshop!

:ROTFL:,

C

carbonmetrictree

LOL this has turned into a workshop bash thread of goofy shots. That's a really nice color cast you've got going over there :D

ChrisDauer

Workshop Member
If anyone is still in town tomorrow, you should pop your best stuff on a CD, flash drive, CF card, etc. so I can print them up for you. We'll take care of boxing and shipping the prints back to your homes. Chris' are already on their way.

David
Thank you! They arrived today and are amazing! I've been showing them around the office and to rave reviews. Thanks again!

-Chris

Ps. I've dropped plenty of plugs for Dale labs! :)

ChrisDauer

Workshop Member
Haven't had a spare moment to review my images yet. Should have plenty more goofy shots posted after this weekend. ;)

F

fielddominance

GetDPI.com Workshop "Behind the Scenes" Video!!!

Hello Guys,

Just returned from my gig in Bonaire!!! Just my luck Hurricane Omar formed right over my head and hit the island pretty hard. So the good news is that I go back in 8 weeks!!!

Here is the link to the video I shot while at the workshop... hope you guys dig it! Note- If you are on a Mac watch the Quicktime.

http://www.fielddominance.com/getdpi/

I had a great time meeting everybody and really found the workshop informative & practical.

be well,
Prio

lance_schad

Workshop Member
Re: GetDPI.com Workshop "Behind the Scenes" Video!!!

Hello Guys,

Just returned from my gig in Bonaire!!! Just my luck Hurricane Omar formed right over my head and hit the island pretty hard. So the good news is that I go back in 8 weeks!!!

Here is the link to the video I shot while at the workshop... hope you guys dig it! Note- If you are on a Mac watch the Quicktime.

http://www.fielddominance.com/getdpi/

I had a great time meeting everybody and really found the workshop informative & practical.

be well,
Prio
Yo Prio,
Video looks great, you captured the whole feel of the week. It was a great deal of information, but presented in a great manner.
We look forward to giving a hand to future events.
Thank you so much for taking the assignment:D:D!

L

btw I was the one holding the Para on the beach on the blue shirt! :p

PeterA

Great Stuff re video:thumbs:...however ..it has become clear that in order to get the most out ofteh models -you needed a seriously good lookin dude ( like me) behind the camera! :ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL:

F

fielddominance

Thanks Guy,

Toned it down a bit from the original Hot & Steamy "Miami" Version.