The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad h6d 100c availability?

stephengilbert

A class action? It's been a while since I studied class actions in law school, so I assume that the posters here know much more about the subject than I do.

Since this thread is so far from it's original focus, I'd love to hear how a class action could be filed against Phase. Maybe Costa Rican class action law differs from that in the U.S.

jduncan

A class action? It's been a while since I studied class actions in law school, so I assume that the posters here know much more about the subject than I do.

Since this thread is so far from it's original focus, I'd love to hear how a class action could be filed against Phase. Maybe Costa Rican class action law differs from that in the U.S.
Hi,

I will respond you out of respect. The point is not that a class action should be filed (false advertising class action), the point is it will not work because we all know that the sensor is actually a medium format sensor, so it will not make sense.
This issue was settled with the note that, in general, is not an official position of P1 or of the majority of P1 dealers that the X1D and the Fuji GFX are not medium format cameras.
What we have is a vocal minority (tinny).
So yes, false advertising class actions have been filled, and yes if the iq350 did not have a medium format chip inside it will be an interesting legal situation, but the point of the argument is :it has a MF format chip, and everybody knows it

I hope this will end the side of the discution that does not have anything to with the parent question.

Best regards,

jerome_m

https://digitaltransitions.com/product/phase-one-iq150-digital-back/
https://digitaltransitions.com/product/phase-one-iq3-50mp-system/

Note the IQ3 XF kit comes with the choice of any prime lens (choosing the 80Ls is an option, but not very cost effective since it's the least expensive prime) and 5-year warranty with loaner for all components.
From these links, I understand that:
-the IQ150 is 19K$ alone (no camera)
-the IQ350 is 24K$ alone (no camera) and 29K$ with a XF body and a choice of one lens.

Did I understand correctly?

Paul2660

Those prices seem correct. I was wrong with the 28K, as the list is 28,990, basically 29K. That is the IQ350 and XF. no lens. Not sure if there is Phase One program in place to provide a lens.

Hasselblad 50c is 25,990, 26K, so gap is 3K for like for like as the 50c H6D also doesn't come with a lens.

In regards to the P1 pricing, this is a lot less then when I last looked at the IQ350 mid 2016 when it was around 34K and did not include the XF.

Still a lot for either solution, but IMO P1 is much more in line now. Dealers may be able to get the gap closer not sure.

Paul Caldwell

dougpeterson

Workshop Member
Those prices seem correct. I was wrong with the 28K, as the list is 28,990, basically 29K. That is the IQ350 and XF. no lens. Not sure if there is Phase One program in place to provide a lens.

Hasselblad 50c is 25,990, 26K, so gap is 3K for like for like as the 50c H6D also doesn't come with a lens.

In regards to the P1 pricing, this is a lot less then when I last looked at the IQ350 mid 2016 when it was around 34K and did not include the XF.

Still a lot for either solution, but IMO P1 is much more in line now. Dealers may be able to get the gap closer not sure.

Paul Caldwell
Paul: check my link again, the IQ3 XF kit comes with the user's choice of lens at no additional price. The 150LS would be the most "efficient" selection as it's a $7k lens.

Paul2660

Paul: check my link again, the IQ3 XF kit comes with the user's choice of lens at no additional price. The 150LS would be the most "efficient" selection as it's a $7k lens.

Doug, thanks, that makes it pretty close to even then possibly even a better deal if the user can pick a lens like the 35LS or 150LS F 2.8 (blue rings) both excellent and alone very expensive. Glad to see this happen, period.

Paul Caldwell