The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Phase One P45 back cap

KMIller

My first post here, and I have a question: I've just acquired a secondhand P45 (non plus) back, and I have neither the cap nor the cover for the LCD. Is it still possible to get replacements, and if so, how?

Otherwise, are there any reasonable alternatives for the cap? I suspect this back will spend most of its life on this camera, but I'd still like to have some protection for it.

Thank you all,
Ken.

yaya

Hi Ken,

You can contact a local Phase One or Mamiya Leaf dealer and tell them the mount type of the back and they'll get you a sensor cap.
There is no LCD cover but some people use helipad-type protective film.

HTH

Yair

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Hood hat large for P+ back. Medium might be too snug IIRC.

Screen patronus for LCD cover film. Provide the model P45+ and they can send you the correct LCD cover film. I've used these folks for years with my P25+, P40+ and all IQ series backs. Cheap and effective.
ScreenPatronus, Screen protector - the difference is amazing.

Actually you can order on Amazon too - Lexerd Screen Protector for Phase One P25+, P45+ etc. Lexerd NJ is the ScreenPatronus company.

For back plates:
https://www.digitalback.com/product-category/1-phase-one/2-phase-one-accessories/6-phase-one-misc/

Last edited:

Paul2660

Great advice on the rear coverage with the neoprene cap cover. Never would have thought of that and I have looked for a solution when carrying a P1 back in the field to give the back a bit more protection.

Paul Caldwell