The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Black & White pics, show yours !!!

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Got a new lens today. Here's the very first shot, of moving child at an ice-cream restaurant, motion blur and off focus included. Still, the lens look very promising.

GX8 with Samyang 50mm f/1.2 in m4/3 mount, probably almost wide open

mediumcool

What’s wrong with this picture?

Olympus E-M5 w/ 35mm MC Rokkor 1/250 f/1.8 ISO 640
“Grain” added in Capture One.

Knorp

What’s wrong with this picture?

Olympus E-M5 w/ 35mm MC Rokkor 1/250 f/1.8 ISO 640
“Grain” added in Capture One.
dunno ...
  • medium-dark roasted but strength 5 ?
  • you spilled the beans ?
  • too much grain applied ?
  • that white line (crack) ?

you tell us !

:watch:

mediumcool

bensonga

Today was only the third day this summer with a temp at 70 degrees or higher here in Anchorage. I was out at the lake to take some photos of my wife's rowing crew practice, but they spent most of the time far away from shore. While I was waiting for them to return, I snapped a few photos of other people enjoying some time on the water in the evening sun.

Gary

GX8 and 100-300mm lens...at 300mm.

Last edited:

mediumcool

Today was only the third day this summer with a temp at 70 degrees or higher here in Anchorage. I was out at the lake to take some photos of my wife's rowing crew practice, but they spent most of the time far away from shore. While I was waiting for them to return, I snapped a few photos of other people enjoying some time on the water in the evening sun.
Gary, have you tried cropping out the nigh-featureless dark band at the top? :cool: