The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed Hurst

So this one is a bit of a joke - New Year's Eve fireworks in the Northern Beaches suburb of Dee Why. It didn't quite work out as I had hoped, so some elements have received assistance in post (he said understating things somewhat!).

Fuji GFX100S with Pentax 645 28-45mm lens @ 28mm

Last edited:

vieri

So this one is a bit of a joke - New Year's Eve fireworks in the Northern Beaches suburb of Dee Why. It didn't quite work out as I had hoped, so some elements have received assistance in post (he said understating things somewhat!).

Very cool, Ed!

vieri

The Leopard Seals and peguins have an interesting relationship. In the water, it is total predator / prey. But on land they sometimes coexist.

250mm + 1.4tc, 100s. All sourced from three different GetDPI members. You know who you are; thank you very much!

Dave

Beautiful shots, Dave!

vieri

Thanks to my work, I have been lucky enough to be able to go to Iceland at least twice a year since 2017, either running Workshops or for my personal work; I have also been lucky to go in winter, when the conditions you'll find are always extremely different.

Every time I go, I try and stop by Kirkjufells, if I can; while one of the most photographed places in Iceland, the iconic shape of the mountain and the beautiful waterfalls strongly appeal to me, and I always love to try and find new ways to portray them. Can't wait to be back in February!

Below you'll find 5 different images of Kirkjufells and Kirkjufellsfoss, taken on 5 different visits and with different conditions:

Hasselblad X1D, XCD 21mm

Hasselblad X1D, Voigtlander 15mm

Hasselblad X1D, XCD 21mm

Phase One IQ4 Achromatic, Rodenstock 23mm

Phase One IQ4 Achromatic, Rodenstock 23mm

Enjoy, and thanks for viewing & commenting! Best regards,

Vieri

Michiel Schierbeek

Very well captured Ed!

Michiel Schierbeek

Michiel
I have already seen this image in an other thread but can't find it anymore . Any help ?
Oh! I was already afraid so. The problem is that it is very hard to check the photographs one placed on the forum. Or I don't know how to do it, exeptby scrolling through all the pages.
I will change the photograph. It would be nice to be able to check that more easely. Thanks!

pegelli

Oh! I was already afraid so. The problem is that it is very hard to check the photographs one placed on the forum. Or I don't know how to do it, exeptby scrolling through all the pages.
I will change the photograph. It would be nice to be able to check that more easely. Thanks!
For that I use the search function of the forum (magnifying glass at the right top of the screen) and use (part of) the filename to search for.
Hope this helps :)

Knorp

Michiel
I have already seen this image in an other thread but can't find it anymore . Any help ?
Mmm, I haven’t seen this one previously. Though there’s a similar one, same place but probably more back around the corner, in Michiel’s post #1345.

Status
Not open for further replies.