The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images 2021

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Well, there was this hurricane, and a lot of rain.... so (Leica S3, S120 Macro)

Untitled by Matthew Grayson, on Flickr

Some banding - needs a bit more work....

Edit: I've been outvoted. My wife (who has a good eye) and my brother-in-law (a well-known portrait photographer) prefer this version:

Last edited:

sixby45

Continuing on my 2018 trip to Penang. Here is a photograph of one of the oldest, perhaps most revered temples in the island. Goddess of Mercy Temple (Chinese: 觀音亭; Pe̍h-ōe-jī: Koan-im-têng) (also known as Kuan Im Teng or Kong Hock Keong) is a Chinese temple in the city of George Town in Penang, Malaysia. Situated at Pitt Street, it was first built in 1728, making it Penang's oldest Taoist temple.

View attachment 187435

While I was there, I observed a ceremony of sorts.

View attachment 187437

Hasselblad H3D-39 with HCD 4/28 for the first photograph and HC 2.8/80 for the second.
Very lovely! Thank you for sharing :)

scho

Phaseone XF + IQ4-150 + Schneider 110mm f2.8, panoramic stitch combined with focus stacking, shot in Japan, Nagano.
Looks like a substantial amount of water coming over the falls, but where is it going? I don't see a surface stream.

Ed Hurst

A picture that's meant to express the bleak, cold feeling of Sydney's lockdown. From Davidson Park, a picnic table (partly cordoned off, but with the tape ripped away in places, no doubt by people resisting the lockdown) seems to stare towards Roseville Bridge.

Pentax 645Z with 55mm DFA lens

drevil

Staff member

Its been a while since i carried my MF system to the great wall, today was great weather, still hot though, its still summer. but bearable.

you look at a decaying tower, which exits less than 40% nowadays, only this facade still looks reasonably good. on the other side huge chunks fell down a cliff

GFX100 + 23mm