The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Auto ISO on Phase One XF

Paul2660

Phase has done nothing since January, as far as I know and that was the release of the firmware that allowed the "beta" feature of dual exposure. Dual exposure is still "beta" as far as I know thus doesn't have "full" support yet and it's been close to 9 months now.

As far as future releases and updates etc for the IQ4, at least in 2020, personally not expecting to see anything for the rest of the year, which leaves IMO quite a bit on the "need to get fixed or addressed board" at P1.

Sadly I guess most of the focus at P1 with what resources they have is on the their new tech camera. Very limited market for this as base price for 1 lens and body is in the 18K US range. I have always appreciated the fact that Phase One or any dealer I know of ever lists the price of any of the XT products, I guess if you need to know the price, (you know the rest).

But the support for C1 has also slipped appreicably also this year.

Paul C