The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Medium Format FILM Images!

lookbook

Felix

Hasselblad 203 Carl-Zeiss 110mm | Trix-D76
... before and during a school performance I had the opportunity to take portraits of the children.
All those who wanted to be photographed were photographed in front of a white wall in the auditorium.

There were no further instructions - everyone could show what they wanted to show.

Last edited:

FloatingLens

Felix

Hasselblad 203 Carl-Zeiss 110mm | Trix-D76
... before and during a school performance I had the opportunity to take portraits of the children.
All those who wanted to be photographed were photographed in front of a white wall in the auditorium.

There were no further instructions - everyone could show what they wanted to show.

Stunning work!

ggibson

This time the flare issue is gone. I installed a mask inside the camera.

Hamburg

View attachment 196708

Lomo XPAN, SK47/8, APX 400, Rodinal, Scan with Flextight
Awesome!

Vertical panos can be a bit awkward with website formatting and monitor orientations, but I love them. My last shot on this roll was a vertical pano that I am really pleased with (will share soon).

Here's my 2nd shot, testing out some star trails on slide film:

Twain Harte Night Sky by Graham Gibson, on Flickr