The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

da_eltsch

Cool picture of a very cool car: is that a recent picture or from your archives. The AUDI 200 (~ AUDI 5000 in the US market) is getting rare these days . (This one being the younger generation :cool: )

FloatingLens

Cool picture of a very cool car: is that a recent picture or from your archives. The AUDI 200 (~ AUDI 5000 in the US market) is getting rare these days . (This one being the younger generation :cool: )
Thanks, @da_eltsch! :cool: This one's very fresh! I saw that car parked at the local Audi dealership just yesterday. Thought it was an Audi V8 at first, but this kind of car is probably more rare even on German streets these days.

buildbot

Trying out the new Capture One for iPad, works well enough but the UI is odd to use for me. Also, limited to 1000 cloud photos? But, it processes Achromatic files quickly enough, unlike Lightroom.

IQ3 100 Achro | RZ67 350mm APO | ISO 200 | F8 | 1/160s | 850nm IR Longpass Filter
C06439A4-57D4-4D2D-8384-F4E5557A1ACE.jpeg

Greg Haag

Went fly fishing yesterday on the North Fork River, which is below the Lake Norfork Dam, it is a short river of just 5 miles before joining the White River. It was named one of Trout Unlimited's Top 5 Rivers to fish last decade. It is known to be exceptional for four species of trout—brook, rainbow, cutthroat, and brown, with a world-record German brown trout caught in 1988 that weighed almost 39 pounds. Wished I had brought a longer lens for the eagle.

Fuji GFX100S with 35-70

North Fork River-2.jpg

North Fork River-1.jpg

North Fork River-3.jpg

North Fork River-4.jpg

Last edited:

diggles

Went fly fishing yesterday on the North Fork River, which is below the Lake Norfork Dam, it is a short river of just 5 miles before joining the White River. It was named one of Trout Unlimited's Top 5 Rivers to fish last decade. It is known to be exceptional for four species of trout—brook, rainbow, cutthroat, and brown, with a world-record German brown trout caught in 1988 that weighed almost 39 pounds. Wished I had brought a longer lens for the eagle.

Fuji GFX100S with 35-70

View attachment 194967

View attachment 194969

View attachment 194970

View attachment 194971
Those are fantastic shots Greg, that first one belongs in a fishing magazine!

Status
Not open for further replies.