The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

drunkenspyder

Finally finished processing my Washington DC images, hoping to go back again next spring when the cherry trees are blooming. I particularly enjoyed the Jefferson Memorial at night, although I expected the statue of Jefferson to be lit.
Very nice. There was a time when it was. Hadn’t realized that had stopped.

Ed Hurst

Hi, ED , your Pentax lenses do a very good job on your amazing pictures!! thanks for sharing
Thanks so much, my friend. Means a lot, coming from you!

The lenses do hold up very well, though 102MP requires some care to get the best from them.

stngoldberg

We are in need of rain here..lots of it. Yesterday the sky was dark gray all day with rain predicted, but we only received a light sprinkling. Strangely just before nightfall, a bright layer of orange/yellow appeared between the dark sea and the cloud layer.
I grabbed my camera to record the moment; and 😅 it rained heavily during last night
Stanley8210114E-62FB-474C-80CF-54667AB2557A.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.