The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

UliM.

My first try shooting Infrared with my IQ3 100 Achromatic, Rodie HR 40 mm, BW 093 IR Filter
Location is the biggest bristish military cemetery in Germany: Reichswald Forest War Cemetery with a total of 7.654 graves.
I took the first shoot in a "standard manner" but liked the special look at this special location lightend in harsh sunlight on late afternoon more...
Best, Uli
Jan 30 2022web10.jpg

Last edited:

Ed Hurst

Elsewhere. The starry sky is from Blackheath in the NSW Blue Mountains, a little over a year later than I shot the bridge. The sky would never be so distinct in the city.
Glad you like it though. Bit of fun really, as it's hardly a credible effect if you know the place. The storm cloud sunrise version is much more convincing.

Greg Haag

I was looking for an opportunity to try out the (new to me) Schneider 47mm and this was just too humorous not to take a picture. We had a mixture of freezing rain and sleet overnight, and it really does not take much winter weather to bring things to a standstill around here. These are the vehicles of the 4 people who showed up to work this morning, it looked like an ad for Ford F250's.

IQ4 150 Cambo 1600 Schneider 47 2 image stitch

F250 at office small-1.jpg

Mexecutioner

I was looking for an opportunity to try out the (new to me) Schneider 47mm and this was just too humorous not to take a picture. We had a mixture of freezing rain and sleet overnight, and it really does not take much winter weather to bring things to a standstill around here. These are the vehicles of the 4 people who showed up to work this morning, it looked like an ad for Ford F250's.

View attachment 191604
Wow that looks cold! Look at those tiny icicles!

drevil

Staff member

The chinese (actually lunar, but everything needs to have the name china in it these days) new year celebrations are almost over, and i decided to use the calm days to get out to the forbidden city once more to shoot it at sunset, i am still not sure about the new LED lighting but its interesting nonetheless

c645, 80mmF2 and P65+

huyu

The chinese (actually lunar, but everything needs to have the name china in it these days) new year celebrations are almost over, and i decided to use the calm days to get out to the forbidden city once more to shoot it at sunset, i am still not sure about the new LED lighting but its interesting nonetheless

c645, 80mmF2 and P65+
true! I like the concept of the original name “Lunar New Year” better. Here in VN it called TẾT

really nice capture btw :)

Happy Lunar New Year🍻

drevil

Staff member
true! I like the concept of the original name “Lunar New Year” better. Here in VN it called TẾT

really nice capture btw :)

Happy Lunar New Year🍻
ah the famous tet offensive haha
thx you like the pic!
happy lunar new year

f6cvalkyrie

Greg, fantastic shot ... I've been looking to get a Ford Raptor for years now, but as I am in Russia, this may remain a daydream forever ... your picture, however, keeps my dream alive ...

Drive safely,
Rafael

Digitalcameraman

Greg,

What did you think about the 47XL? Compared to others lenses you may have or have tested with the IQ4 150? Only reason I asked their was some discussion about the Schneider 35XL as well. I always found the 47XL to work fine with 60 and below MP camera sensors, when it got to 80 MP on CDD and 100/150mm CMOS, things get more demanding.
Just curious if you made any LCC and applied with the 47XL?

View attachment 191604

Status
Not open for further replies.