The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

jng

Diablo Oaks by John Ngai, on Flickr
WRS 1250 | IQ4 150 | Zeiss 5.6/350 Tele-Superachromat | f/5.6 | 2-image vertical stitch, cropped square​

I spent a nice Saturday with some friends a few weekends ago roaming around Mt Diablo State Park in the San Francisco East Bay area. The hills were turning green and there were some hints of flowers blooming. We spotted this nice stand of oaks on our way out and decided to stop and take it in. It was nice to get out and about after some months of relative inactivity.

John

Last edited:

GeorgeBo

I think I can make out one photographer near the center just forward of the far back dune. Or there is a dust spot on my monitor :) But really adds to the scale of the area. Love this shot Greg!

P. Chong

The Sultan Abdul Samad building at Dataran Merdeka, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Fujifilm GFX 50S II with GF50. I also made a photograph at the same location on my Sinar X with Nikkor W f/5.6/80mm on Fujifilm Provia RDP III. The film has been developed, but waiting in my to do queue to scan. Will post that in the large format fun thread when I do. Meantime, digital image, Provia simulation applied.

dataran merdeka.jpg

tsjanik

Another shower in beautiful SW Utah. I love color, my inspirations were Ernst Haas, Elliot Porter, and Pete Turner among many others. The Utah desert can be so colorful that it almost demands color and yet, B&W has a drama that color obscures. So, often I fret over the decision of which. In this case, I'm posting both and so avoiding the decision. 50R, 32-64.
Tom

_DSF7108-BW crop copy.jpg_DSF7108 colorcrop copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.