The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
A couple of days ago I posted some Colorado fall images on the tech camera thread. Here are some images from the same trip taken with the GFX.

Aspen Grove Ohio Pass by Warren Diggles, on Flickr

by Warren Diggles, on Flickr
Nothing like an Aspen grove.... Lovely!

And from the other end of the spectrum, the Empire State Building seen in reflection from 42nd St. and 6th Ave.

X2D, XCD 28P @ f/5.6 (because there are no diffraction spikes wide open). ISO 3200. Tight crop.

Matt

Last edited:

diggles

Nothing like an Aspen grove.... Lovely!

And from the other end of the spectrum, the Empire State Building seen in reflection from 42nd St. and 6th Ave.

X2D, XCD 28P @ f/5.6 (because there are no diffraction spikes wide open). ISO 3200. Tight crop.

Matt
That's a cool shot Matt!

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Indeed, this is a superb image, Matt! The Empire State Building shimmers like a holographic projection in front of the other building's exterior.

John
Many thanks, John.
I should go back there with a 90mm or 120mm lens and get more than a 6MP crop! :cool:
Matt

Ed Hurst

On a recent trip to Bali, I set off from my hotel at around midnight in order to start a trek up Mount Batur volcano at 3.30am - so that I could at the summit before sunrise. This is the result looking across a fog-covered Danau Batur lake to the larger Mount Agung volcano and Mount Rinjani (on the island of Lombok) in the left distance.

Fuji GFX100S with Pentax 645 28-45mm lens @ 28mm

Mount Agung from Mount Batur (Bali) by Ed Hurst, on Flickr

Mount Agung from Mount Batur (Bali) by Ed Hurst, on Flickr

Last edited:

Ed Hurst

P. Chong

Some photographs from a recent trip. My room at the Pavillon by Banyan Tree in Kuala Lumpur. The hotel is right in the city center. This suite is rather big at about 1200 sf, with a living room, dining room and a huge bedroom with bath. And also rather inexpensive. Cost about MYR 1k a night, about USD 200.

pavillon1604-living.jpg

pavillon1604-dining.jpg

pavillon1604-bedroom-bath.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.