The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajayc

I have been traveling extensively, since an unplanned "involuntary sabbatical", and GetDPI has been one of those forums that has helped preserve my sanity.. Some straggler photos I wondered if worthy of posting or not.. Any how here they are..

X2D + various lenses..

Newport Beach, CA sunset
South lake tufa, Mono Lake, CA
Hot springs, Yellowstone National Park, WY
Snake River outlook, ID, USA
Yorkville, Toronto, Canada

B_00607.jpg

B_00451.jpg

B_00514.jpg

B_00632-HDR.jpg

B_00533-Edit.jpg

Last edited:

dave.gt

Beautiful images every time I check in. Thank you all for your hard work and sharing with us.

Sadly, I have little to share as we enter the holiday season. In fact, I have nothing. It will be that way way for awhile as I am bound to drift. Nothing can change that.

As for the moment, I have returned to my comfort zone of writing, black and white photography and music, specifically… Slow Blues. Who can resist the emotions in words paraphrased as:

Walk a mile in my shoes…
If you really want to help me,
You gotta feel my pain, oh lord…

Hasselblad H5D-50c:
Martin D JR FINAL August 12, 2018.jpeg

If you would like to experience Slow Blues, there are endless choices online. I can recommend starting with Big Daddy Wilson’s “Walk a Mile in My Shoes”.

Last edited:

dave.gt

Glen Etive - Glencoe near "Sky Fall" location - H6D-100c with HCD 24mm - f/8
Wow! Beautiful image.
For years I have been hoping to visit my ancestral home in county Stirlingshire. It is not possible now but your image of the Sky Fall area (Glen Etive-Glencoe) is very much appreciated. Love it.😃

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.