The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcdeveau

Another one from my trip to Iceland this spring. I posted one similar before but this one is from a different angle and has more of the clouds above the falls. 645z/28-45mm/big stopper/2 stop grad ND. I love this waterfall, but all the buses full of ppl with selfie sticks make this one particularly tricky to shoot.

IMG_4378.jpg

M

mjr

Afternoon

Just a quick grab shot on the way in to town this morning, got to love sun streaming through a foggy forest!

dave.gt

Afternoon

Just a quick grab shot on the way in to town this morning, got to love sun streaming through a foggy forest!

Yay!!!

Mat, you just answered a big question in my mind as to how to finish up last weekend's photo shoot! Your image is amazing, I hope to do half as well!:):):)

M

mjr

Thanks Dave, I'm looking forward to seeing how you got on, I hope it was a successful shoot for you.

Mat

D&A

Late Autumn afternoon by the Potomac River, West Virginia.
(Pentax 645D; FA 300mm f4)

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

D&A

Dave, that brings back memories! Thanks for this one!:)
Your kind words are always greatly appreciated Dave! Yes, that's what life is about...creating memories.
The image was a quick, spur of the moment shot as I was heading back home and it wasn't planned to be carefully captured. We all occasionally have those pretty "momentarily passing by" grab shots. :).

Dave (D&A)

BostonBoy

Well...what the heck, the attached photo is probably appropriate in a thread called "Fun with MF images".

X1D, evening shot, slightly de-saturated the colors. Mooh!

KuhSmall.jpg

dave.gt

Well...what the heck, the attached photo is probably appropriate in a thread called "Fun with MF images".

X1D, evening shot, slightly de-saturated the colors. Mooh!

View attachment 128486
Nice... a face only a mother could love...but we need to get you a real model! :bugeyes:

Just kidding, I grew up around these animals. Thanks for posting.:)

I rather like the cowlick on top!

tashley

Subscriber Member
Hydrangea Annabelle.

IQ3 100 with SK 120mm Macro @F11 with twin Profoto heads controlled from the camera. 10 shots stacked in Helicon then sliced and diced in Photoshop and finished in Lightroom. Final file is 11,660 pixels square.

stevenfr

The title for this image is Rejuvenation. I like the abstract quality of the regrowth of the oaks against the burnt trees.

Steven

M

mjr

Sorry for all the foggy shots, just love this time of year!

A quick walk in the forest again, for just a snap shot, this looks lovely printed.

cerett

Another one from my trip to Iceland this spring. I posted one similar before but this one is from a different angle and has more of the clouds above the falls. 645z/28-45mm/big stopper/2 stop grad ND. I love this waterfall, but all the buses full of ppl with selfie sticks make this one particularly tricky to shoot.

Beautiful image in B&W! Having been there, I know what you mean about the buses and the selfies. Interesting article in LuLa about this issue in general - https://luminous-landscape.com/iceland-summer-workshop-underway/. Going there in September. Depending on what I find, it may be my last trip for a while. Sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.