The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

• We are looking for a committed forum member who would like to help with administration and moderation of our forum. Good communication and writing skills would be appreciated. Please message Olaf if you are interested.

Fun with Nikon Images 2022

Darin Marcus

Let's get started with this year's thread!
Hopefully, an admin will make it sticky :)

This was taken on January 2nd, several hours before the snowstorm hit the area:

Before the Storm
Nikon D810, AF-S Nikkor 24mm f/1.8G, 1/320 sec, f/5.6, ISO 64 (Manassas National Battlefield Park, January 2022)

Darin Marcus

Nikon 1 J5, 1 Nikkor VR 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 @ 70mm (189mm equiv.), 1/800 sec, f/4.5, ISO 160 (Green Spring Gardens, January 2022)

Fredrick

Not sure if this would have been better with someone sitting on the bench, I'll have to go back another day and find out.

I also think I need to get a polariser to help with the highlights in the snow. This is a 3 stop HDR.

Nikon D850, Nikkor 50mm f/1.4 @ f/5.6