The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

scho

A walkabout with the new X100VI at Upper Treman state park. Gorge trail is still closed so we just poked around the mill area.

The "Old Mill"

Underneath the back end of the Mill house looking towards Fishkill Creek that once provide power for the mill.

A couple of old mill stones that were used for grinding corn and grain,

Fishkilll Creek I fogot that this camera has a built-in ND filter that I could have engaged to blur the water.

Along the creek below the mill. Looks like some fossils in that gray piece of bedrock slipping out below the shallow soil,

scho

A walkabout with the new X100VI at Upper Treman state park. Gorge trail is still closed so we just poked around the mill area.

The "Old Mill"

Underneath the back end of the Mill house looking towards Fishkill Creek that once provide power for the mill.

A couple of old mill stones that were used for grinding corn and grain,

Fishkilll Creek I fogot that this camera has a built-in ND filter that I could have engaged to blur the water.

Along the creek below the mill. Looks like some fossils in that gray piece of bedrock slipping out below the shallow soil,

Yes, fossils in that piece of rock in the last image. 4x enlargement below. Nothing unusual here in the shale and limestone deposits from the Devonian era. Crinoids?