The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

PAW -- Picture A Week -- Have fun!

pegelli

Two very different works from Museum Prinsenhof (Delft, Netherlands) joined in a diptich

Left: Display of antique Delft Blue tiles
Right: Paper art by Jan Schoonhoven

A7ii + Tamron 28-200 Di III RXD

lightnmagic

Blast from the past ......3D Cam with a glass lens.....In 2002 I was a creative designer in Dubai for a 3d media company.......and we did 3d photography....It was sooo much fun to print images from this cam , set designing ........The printer for this cost $400,000 to produce kodak quality 3d prints ....I still have these prints ....looks amazing..you could see depth between strands of hair and so much detail it captured ......so basically it captures a scene from 4 different perspectives creating that 3d depth ....same way human eye perceives depth ........Images printed on transparencys could be put in light boxes which would look stunning ...........Lenticular photography & printing sadly has become a lost art ......I still remember how to make lenticular photos .

57.jpg

Last edited: