The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcdeveau

Went to San Diego last week for work and had planned to shoot a lot, but work got in the way and this is the only image I ended up getting. Nothing really special about it but hey it's a fun with thread. Taken with the X1D and 30mm XCD. This was my trip with the X1D, and I have to say being able to travel with a smaller and lighter bag with MF gear was great compared to my old H4D-40 and 645z kits.

7-1-17_0152.jpg

sbarger

This image was taken a few weeks ago at dawn in the Smoky Mountains. XF, IQ3 100, SK 240mm, ISO 50, 0.8 sec, f11.

Steve

NPK-201-00007W-CF002851.jpg

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Dave there are hundreds of similar views in Scotland. Highlands into the Islands ... cannot look in a direction and not find one.

Not many this dramatic but overall the country is the most beautiful I have seen ... and it is quite accessible.

AND I agree ... stunning photograph.

Bob

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Very hard storms last night early morning with beautiful light at sunrise today.

Very good morning for photography.

Here are a couple with the X1D ... new firmware which seems to help ... and I am learning all the little bits about
the menus and settings. Playing in the rail yard ....

X1D 4116

Thanks,

Bob

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.