The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

etrump

A few from much closer to home. Both shot with XF/3100/35mm:

(9 shot focus stack at f/8 to keep the shutter speed fast enough to retain detail in the water)

M

mjr

Morning!

Getting in to my favourite time of year here, I'm only a 5 minute walk from this spot, the trouble is sunrise is 4am so I have to be out at 3.30, not nice! Anyway, masses of water flowing, lots of fog and an early sun, had to be black and white.

vieri

Portizuelo's Devil, Leica S in Asturias

"Portizuelo's Devil", in Asturias (Spain). You need to do some acrobatics to get to Portizuelo when the tide is high, blocking access to the beach; however, the landscape there is definitely worth the shower.

Leica S (007), Leica Summarit-S 70mm, Formatt-Hitech Firecrest filters. Thanks for viewing, best regards

Vieri

ejpeiker

Ord River Delta, Western Australia - XF, IQ3100, SK 80mm, ISO 400, f/4.5, 1/2500
Taken from about 2000' MSL in a no-doors Bell Longranger Helicopter, looking straight down.

AUS_Wyndham01.jpg

tcdeveau

Not sure I want to be the one to follow up EJ's latest (fantastic shot, btw!) but here's one from Oregon this weekend. Not the shot I was looking for and the lighting was less than ideal (I thought Oregon was supposed to be cloudier haha), but it's always fun to get out the camera and do some shooting. X1D/30mm XCD/little stopper
-Todd

7-31-17_0154-Edit-2.jpg

dave.gt

Not sure I want to be the one to follow up EJ's latest (fantastic shot, btw!) but here's one from Oregon this weekend. Not the shot I was looking for and the lighting was less than ideal (I thought Oregon was supposed to be cloudier haha), but it's always fun to get out the camera and do some shooting. X1D/30mm XCD/little stopper
-Todd

View attachment 128454
Amazing, Todd! Awesome colors!:thumbup:

M

mjr

Morning!

Another quick shot from yesterday morning, the huge amount of fog generated by the river acts like a huge diffuser and for the first 10 minutes as the sun clears the mountain it has an amazing colour.

Status
Not open for further replies.