The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 7792

An example using the new XCD 120mm Macro lens. Hand-held in fading late day light. Last bloom of the season. Low temperatures below freezing since this photo was taken have put the kibosh on more blooms.

Happy New Year to you all.

Joe

tcdeveau

Here's another but in the daytime. X1D, 45mm XCD, big stopper, cropped to 4x5. Captures a bit more of my mood lately.
-Todd

12-29-17_0253-Edit-4.jpg

dave.gt

Bill!

Great composition!

Three triangular subjects, and they take my eyes around the image in a triangular path. Well seen, well done!:):):)

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Discovered new set (to me) of well traveled trails near a lake ... horse and hiking only.

Hasselblad 4116 XCD 90

Thanks,

Bob

M

mjr

Morning

Some more cliche'd black and white streetish style photography, the rain is relentless but can grab short trips out between torrential downpours.

A couple from wandering about this morning, proper miserable weather so processed to suit.

ndwgolf

Morning

Some more cliche'd black and white streetish style photography, the rain is relentless but can grab short trips out between torrential downpours.

A couple from wandering about this morning, proper miserable weather so processed to suit.

]
Where are you located Matt..........looks like either Vietnam or Malaysia

Neil

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
The lake was covered with a frozen mist. At least, I assumed it was frozen, as it was -21F outside. I didn't go very far to check.

Leica S(006), 100/2

And in the spirit of Steven Friedman's magnificent woodland panoramas, with the 24/3.5

Best,

Matt

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.