The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Libby

It has been too long since I last visited and even longer since I've shared anything. I've got some catching up to do and while I do that I'll share this image taken with a Fuji GFX 50s, GF120 and the new 45 extension tube. Dual flash, f/11 bulb mode, ISO 400. I forgot to add that this is 2-water drops one on top of the other

Last edited:

dave.gt

It has been too long since I last visited and even longer since I've shared anything. I've got some catching up to do and while I do that I'll share this image taken with a Fuji GFX 50s, GF120 and the new 45 extension tube. Dual flash, f/11 bulb mode, ISO 400
Whoaaa!!!

Don, that is way cool!:):):)

Don Libby

One more for today, Fuji GFX50s, GF120, 45mm Extension, f/4 2-seconds ISO 100 single flash. A single water drop as it sink into a pool of water. I used a combination of food coloring and a Singh Ray Color Intensifier filter.

Last edited:

stngoldberg

While Newport, Rhode Island is known for it’s mansions, most of the residents live in modest single family homes which demonstrate the pride the owners have in their property and their patriotism. Most homes fly “old glory” and are immaculate in their appearance.
Stanley

dave.gt

Interesting results from the first roll of Velvia 50 that I recently shot for a trial using the 503cxi:

Velvia 503cxi Cherry Parfait Rose FINAL July 2018.jpg

Comparing to the previous image made with the H5D-50c several months ago:
Different New Rose 1.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.