The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Shoe

Center Filters -- skiing off piste with the S-K APO Digitar 35mm f/5.6 XL

Since it hasn't been mentioned already, Alpa initially recommended the IIa for their version of this lens (36mm Apo-Switar). This was the center filter for the 38mm Super Angulon XL.
  2. Shoe

Legacy Arca digital lenses

FYI, Christoph Greiner may have the center filter available: Centerfilter IId Centerfilter IIb
  3. Shoe

WTB Viewfinder masks for SW D

I believe Kenko Professional Imaging (https://www.kenko-pi.co.jp/) is the current owner of the Horseman brand. They might have some dead stock.
  4. Shoe

CI upgrade offer

I will preface by saying that I am no manufacturing expert, I just read some explanations of the term in Japanese. It seems to be an approach where multiple tasks are applied to a single unit, as opposed to a single task being applied to multiple units. This would mean fully assembling one unit...
  5. Shoe

Building an analogue to digital technical camera

I very recently started with 6x9 on an Alpa TC. There are several options for using 120 film on technical cameras, rare though it may be. The modularity/flexibility was a big factor in my decision as well, and, indeed, it can make the decision process quite complicated. I decided to start with a...
  6. Shoe

WTB: Angle finder from Voigtlander for 6x6 format with 25mm attachment

I don't have one, but I see these appear for sale here in Japan occasionally (on auction sites, and in camera store inventory). For example (with 15mm attachment): https://www.camera-ohnuki.com/products/19816 (Disclaimer: I have no experience with that shop)
  7. Shoe

WTB: Alpa Mount Schneider Lens

Have you spoken with Linhof Studio? They have some Alpa lenses for sale that are not listed on their website. Last I heard, the 38mm XL was one of them.
  8. Shoe

WTB: Alpa Accessory Shoe Adapter(s)

I am interested in either of the following for use with a (non-Alpa) viewfinder: - Alpa Accessory Shoe Adapter with Spirit Level (part 400.060.010) - Alpa Accessory Shoe Adapter 47mm (part 400.060.030) I am also interested in the decentered shoe adapter made for the Voigtlander VC light...
  9. Shoe

Positive feedback for JeffK

I had a very positive experience purchasing an Alpa body from @JeffK. He shared detailed pictures to show the condition in advance, packed it carefully, and it is exactly as expected. Thank you again!
  10. Shoe

Hello from Tokyo

Hello all, I'm based in Tokyo and I enjoy photography as a hobby - mostly landscape / cityscape and some travel photography. I use film exclusively (Rolleiflex 6008 AF & Toyo VX-125). I have been thinking about branching into a minimal technical camera setup that would allow me to continue...