The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

• Recently, there has been an increased activity from spammers, which may result in you receiving unwanted private messages. We are working hard to limit this activity.

Fun with MF images 2021

spb

Arne, nice image. Hw are you liking the 45/4P lens? This was one of the reasons I gave up on Hasselblad, the unavailability of the 45/4P here in Switzerland. My dealer had two, but they were sent back before I had even seen them, as they had issues. That plus the fact before I got the Control grip I nearly dropped the camera several times through not being used to the shape without an inbuilt grip.

Arne Hvaring

Tank you Stephen. Like you I had to wait for months to get the XCD 45p. But I already had the GFX 100 so the wait was bearable :) As for the lens, I have only praise; sharp, light and relatively cheap. The shape of the body fits well to my hand, but I found it to be a tad too short. Installing a RRS camera plate solved that problem. Now also my little finger gets a good grip as the plate follows the body contour.
Here is another shot with the 45p

Mule.jpg

spb

Tank you Stephen. Like you I had to wait for months to get the XCD 45p. But I already had the GFX 100 so the wait was bearable :) As for the lens, I have only praise; sharp, light and relatively cheap. The shape of the body fits well to my hand, but I found it to be a tad too short. Installing a RRS camera plate solved that problem. Now also my little finger gets a good grip as the plate follows the body contour.
Here is another shot with the 45p

View attachment 183505
I liked very much Phocus - I thought the integration with camera and iPad as well as Mac was superb. I have the GFX 100S and GF50mm lens. I do like lenses with aperture rings. I also cannot do without a viewfinder as the lenses I normally use are not wide-angle apart from the GF 30mm for some shots.

P. Chong

A very colorful house in Little India, Singapore. Interestingly, this house was built in 1900 and was the residence of a rich local Chinese businessman - Tan Teng Niah. At the time, the neighborhood was an industrial zone (Tan’s candy and rubber factories were located nearby) and many of Singapore’s ethnic-Chinese businessmen lived in similar villas.

Fujifilm GFX 50S with GF 50m f/3.5n, Velvia film simulation in ACR, with slight perspective correction.

little-india-chinesehouse-color.jpg

Last edited:

spb

A very colorful house in Little India, Singapore. Interestingly, this house was built in 1900 and was the residence of a rich local Chinese businessman - Tan Teng Niah. At the time, the neighborhood was an industrial zone (Tan’s candy and rubber factories were located nearby) and many of Singapore’s ethnic-Chinese businessmen lived in similar villas.

Fujifilm GFX 50S with GF 50m f/4. Velvia film simulation in ACR, with slight perspective correction.

View attachment 183549
Very ornate and colourful indeed. Wonder what the inside looks like.

GeorgeBo

Loving all the flowers and blooms. I will throw mine in the ring ;)
GFX 50R - Nikkor H·C 40mm f/4 for Bronica. Since that lens was made for 6x6, cropped this one 1x1 aspect. Was testing the lens wide open. Like Greg, we had some storms coming through and tried to get a shot between gusts of wind. Processed in C1.

George

GFXS2171.jpg