Site Sponsors

Thread: Next IQ4 firmware update?

Post Thanks / Like

Next IQ4 firmware update?

Any word on when Phase might release a firmware that fixes the many bugs in the current IQ4 firmware? Hoping to regain auto-ISO capability in M mode, the use of my Alpa IQ4 electronic shutter release button, better stability, etc.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Next IQ4 firmware update?

I think they probably have moved most of their efforts on to developing an IQ5. Anything we don't like about the IQ4 or bugs will probably not be addressed in totality as it's been out for nearly two years and functions much like a beta product at best. The "great new architecture" that they were so excited about was probably not fully tested and ended up being more limiting than fulfilling. IMHO, the IQ4 is the beta for the IQ5. My suspicion is that sales of the IQ4 have slowed dramatically as they just knocked $5,000 off the price which I don't ever really remember them doing in the past. They know that if they release an IQ5, by default they willl automatically sell X number of backs just for upgrades.
    Last edited by BFD; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:33.

Post Thanks / Like

So sad but true. You'd think that even a little time spent by one part time programmer could accomplish more in the last two years. Either they're completely incompetent or they've made a decision to ignore their customers' requests and problems. I even got excited when I saw Capture Pilot received and update last week. They have a lot of work to do to rebuild my trust in Phase One as a company that cares about its products and customers.
    Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I doubt we're anywhere close to an IQ5. Speculation either way, but the R&D to do that in this environment does not equal financial logic. The IQ4 hardware has plenty of potential they just need to tap into it with firmware updates. Why has this taken so long? I suspect the investment and release of XT, and C1 20 have sidetracked the efforts. We're beyond that now, but it sure would be nice to have some solid assurance from Phase or the Dealer Network that IQ4 owners there are fixes and feature sets on the horizon...which are proposed to be released by XYZ Quarter of this year.

Robert B

Workshop Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by RLB View Post
    it sure would be nice to have some solid assurance from Phase or the Dealer Network that IQ4 owners there are fixes and feature sets on the horizon...
    There are IQ4 fixes and feature sets are on the horizon. Can't be more specific than that.

An interview with Chief Visionary Officer Lau NÝrgaard is on our Project Lemonade Archive where he discusses some of the reasons the IQ4 rollout was rougher than previous IQ launches.
    Doug Peterson , Digital Transitions | Email
    Dealer for: Phase One, Mamiya Leaf, Arca-Swiss, Cambo, Eizo, Profoto
    Office: 877.367.8537. Cell: 740.707.2183

Workshop Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by BFD View Post
    I think they probably have moved most of their efforts on to developing an IQ5.
    Not the case.
    Doug Peterson , Digital Transitions | Email
    Dealer for: Phase One, Mamiya Leaf, Arca-Swiss, Cambo, Eizo, Profoto
    Office: 877.367.8537. Cell: 740.707.2183

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Any time I feel like complaining about the IQ4, I just look at the quality of the files.

Yes, there are fixes to be made (I'd love Capture Pilot for example) but we have been updated with Frame Averaging and Dual Exposure+. Given that my camera is far more capable than this photographer, I'll be happy using what I have. The rest will be icing on the cake.
    Bill CB

www.billcaulfeild-browne.ca
    Likes 5 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

It is super strange. The people I talk to in the software / firmware business canít understand it. (Not phase one employees) the first common reaction is, huge hardware problems or underplayed clueless coders.

I know it sounds harsh, but itís incredible that phase one needs that long to fix the back and get the new features... I mean we area till waiting for a capture pilot solution, which ones again was said to be here by the beginning of the year!
    Christopher Hauser
    http://www.chauser.eu
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

They had gone through a merger, so I'm sure that took a lot of time and resources and attention wasn't given to the product lines. It also wouldn't surprise me if some of the key people had left the company and/of the new management can't get a handle on things. Who knows?

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

I gave up on the full promised feature set a year ago.

As Bill said the files are great.

The last update brought live view back to the same level of quality of previous phase one backs which was my number one issue. Dual exposure offers a huge advantage for me. Sadly due current world Covid issues I have not had the back in the field since mid Feb.

Odds are mine will hit the for sale section by year end. Business is over for me and I really donít want to travel even in my state due to risks. (Breakdowns, health issues from a fall or other things etc.). Just canít justify the carrying cost anymore and donít see my business returning anytime soon.

Sad also as 2019 was a huge year for me and had several large contracts carried forward to 2020 all of which were cancelled.

Paul C

Subscriber and Workshop Member MGrayson's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

I've said it before: The key to equipment satisfaction is to accept that the only things that exist are in your hands. Anything else, no matter how much the company president says "It's great. I've used it. We're ready to go." No matter the roadmap. No matter the dealer buzz. No matter the promised features.

Sometimes promised features appear. Sometimes unforeseen features appear. Often nothing appears. If you aren't holding it, it doesn't exist.

Matt
    Last edited by MGrayson; 2 Weeks Ago at 19:03.
    Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MGrayson View Post
    I've said it before: The key to equipment satisfaction is to accept that the only things that exist are in your hands. Anything else, no matter how much the company president says "It's great. I've used it. We're ready to go." No matter the roadmap. No matter the dealer buzz. No matter the promised features.

Sometimes promised features appear. Sometimes unforeseen features appear. Often nothing appears. If you aren't holding it, it doesn't exist.

Matt
    This is the cardinal rule for buying a camera system. Never pay attention to what the dealers or the manufacturers say is coming down the road, whether itís bug fixes, new firmware features, new accessories, or new lenses. If itís not here now, assume it never will be here, and decide whether you are want/need that camera ďas isĒ.
    hcubell
    www.howardcubell.com

Post Thanks / Like

Good points. However, we should certainly differentiate between features which are "promised" for the future and things not working according to current specs....
    Ed Hurst, www.spiffingpics.com

Post Thanks / Like

The sale of P1 (again), the launch of the XT etc. have all been 'distractions' - but given that there's no new sensor on the horizon from Sony (nor does there look like being one any time soon), I'd be quietly optimistic that P1 gets their act together at some point and sorts out the issues with the IQ4.
    Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I just took an IQ4 for a test drive last week and agree that although there are certainly some things that are missing or would be nice, the files (the files!!), along with the live view (compared to my IQ250), Dualexposure+, and frame averaging all make the back quite compelling, especially for a tech camera user, or anyone that shoots a lot of landscape or architecture with the XF.

Not sure if how much truth there is to this, but According to my dealer, after the sale/merger/whatever there was some restructuring, and the firmware developing team was split across multiple divisions to support the various lines (IQ, industrial, and aerial, or if industrial and aerial are the same, then a 3rd division of some sort (CH?). This split caused some serious slowdowns and issues with the development pipeline, which have allegedly been sorted, or are being sorted... we shall see I guess.

Like Doug above, my dealer did imply that update(s) are coming, most notably some sort of adhoc WiFi/iOS/android solution, which they are well aware we want.
    Last edited by med; 2 Weeks Ago at 04:48.
    Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

As a IQ4 user there is no doubt that the image quality is outstanding, but when the upgrade was sold to me it came with massive spin.. and this is where they failed massively...

it was sold as evolving platform...

the IQ4 is a Linux based ARM computer bolted to a FPGA and a big arse sensor... it has Ram, Storage, Wifi, Ethernet and a touchscreen.. Its a computer, it could do so much... so why have some of the things taken soooooo long...

Why Capture pilot hasn't been sorted is a joke... if you spend any time reverse engineering it on the IQ3 its very simple... (im that sad) its a web server the spits out lots of small jpegs and a bit of html that the app strings together and settings are applied to the camera via http posts.. anyone who can't find a webserver for a Linux arm build is retarded... a stop gap fix could have been made for this year ago until something more fancy could be built... or there is a fundamental hardware flaw in the wifi adaptor not supporting adhoc

If Hasselblad can sort out Ipad tethering why the f**k hasn't P1 (And what really f**ked me off was being told I could use a MS Surface)

The whole thing have made me VERY cynical of Phase One and has left me with a bad taste...

In my view you under sell and over deliver, not the other way round...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by earburner View Post
    ... or there is a fundamental hardware flaw in the wifi adaptor not supporting adhoc

Based on other comments from my dealer I fear this is the case. He was blaming Linux (not the wifi hardware) but whatever the case, there does seem to be something preventing the existing platform from supporting Adhoc, which I find very, very hard to believe, but we are at their mercy on this one. It sounds like they are looking towards the CFExpress standard to bring this functionality to the platform. If this is true it would mean either using very specific Wifi-enabled CFExpress cards (do these even exist yet?), or putting a Wifi adaptor card into the XQD/CFExpress slot, both of which sound like they are recipes for disaster to me. Other platforms have had issues with CFExpress card compatibity issues and putting hardware variability into the mix to support something like that is just asking for trouble.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Paul2660 View Post

Sad also as 2019 was a huge year for me and had several large contracts carried forward to 2020 all of which were cancelled.

Paul C
    I wish the best for you Paul... You have been a great contributor here and it's a shame that this Covid BS has impacted your business. I hope you recover and if it means selling the P1 so be it..... really in the long run No Big Deal. There are lots of cameras available for a photographer of your caliber.

It will all be OK......

Cheers....

Victor B
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post
    Likes 6 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

As a IQ4 user there is no doubt that the image quality is outstanding, but when the upgrade was sold to me it came with massive spin.. and this is where they failed massively...

it was sold as evolving platform...

the IQ4 is a Linux based ARM computer bolted to a FPGA and a big arse sensor... it has Ram, Storage, Wifi, Ethernet and a touchscreen.. Its a computer, it could do so much... so why have some of the things taken soooooo long...

Why Capture pilot hasn't been sorted is a joke... if you spend any time reverse engineering it on the IQ3 its very simple... (im that sad) its a web server the spits out lots of small jpegs and a bit of html that the app strings together and settings are applied to the camera via http posts.. anyone who can't find a webserver for a Linux arm build is retarded... a stop gap fix could have been made for this year ago until something more fancy could be built... or there is a fundamental hardware flaw in the wifi adaptor not supporting adhoc

If Hasselblad can sort out Ipad tethering why the f**k hasn't P1 (And what really f**ked me off was being told I could use a MS Surface)

The whole thing have made me VERY cynical of Phase One and has left me with a bad taste...

In my view you under sell and over deliver, not the other way round...
    I just started looking into this, figuring I could build a better web based version! Glad to learn it's easy haha.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by med View Post
    Based on other comments from my dealer I fear this is the case. He was blaming Linux (not the wifi hardware) but whatever the case, there does seem to be something preventing the existing platform from supporting Adhoc, which I find very, very hard to believe, but we are at their mercy on this one. It sounds like they are looking towards the CFExpress standard to bring this functionality to the platform. If this is true it would mean either using very specific Wifi-enabled CFExpress cards (do these even exist yet?), or putting a Wifi adaptor card into the XQD/CFExpress slot, both of which sound like they are recipes for disaster to me. Other platforms have had issues with CFExpress card compatibity issues and putting hardware variability into the mix to support something like that is just asking for trouble.
    The Adhoc WLAN functionality is not the problem. You can now connect to IQ4 on your mobile phone via WiFi without any problems.

Pretty much any cell phone can configure a hot spot. Then you can immediately connect to your mobile phone and IQ4 - try it out.

The problem is - they don't have a capture pilot for IQ4 that runs on their cell phones (similar to a desktop computer). So there is no control.

Greetings Gerd
    Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Just an outside view, but Phase One being sold from one private equity company to the next was probably not helpful for IQ4 development / improvements. The company I work for has gone through 2 mergers in the last 5 years and both have caused serious delays to product development and had an overall negative impact on decision-making and management attention. Probably even worse if private equity is involved..

A maybe interesting sidenote in todays blog post from Ming Thein (who may or may not have some good industry connections from his time at Hasselblad?):
    "...I have a feeling Pentax may be next, along with noises of a Phase One buyout by Sony..." https://blog.mingthein.com/2020/06/2...ng-of-the-end/

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dougpeterson View Post
    ... interview with Chief Visionary Officer Lau NÝrgaard is on our Project Lemonade Archive where he discusses some of the reasons the IQ4 rollout was rougher than previous IQ launches.
    +1

While I am on an IQ250 (an IQ4 back is, unfortunately, out of reach), I closely follow the development of the IQ4 series - being puzzled by the current firmware bugs. Having watched this interview I'm rather optimistic that things will change ... This interview is definitely worth watching if one is interested in the technical background.

Chris

Post Thanks / Like

We all agree that the IQ4 files are great. But a camera's / back's firmware should facilitate—or at the very least, not impede—getting those files. 1.5 years after receiving my IQ4/XF outfit, the autoISO doesn't work, the camera still isn't stable, and basic connectivity with mobile wireless devices that is present in literally every other digital camera I own (seven total from Nikon, Sony, and Leica) is still missing. How many dozen software engineers could be hired for a year by the lost IQ4 sales that these firmware shortcomings have caused?

Post Thanks / Like

I don't really have a horse in this race, but I'm not sure I've seen the level of dissatisfaction with P1 among members/users in my years of being a GetDPI member as I have with the IQ4. Seems like at least once every couple months a new thread about IQ4 firmware pops up and how more work needs to be done. There are, of course, people that are perfectly satisfied with the IQ4 150 but it seems like there are a good number out there not satisfied too.

When you go to the P1 website, there's language like "extraordinary", "ultimate camera", "infinite possibilities"....my own impression is that they need to do better if they want to position themselves at the apex of the digital camera world with backs that cost $40k plus. File quality is only part of the equation.

I'm not sure any camera manufacturer is exactly doing well these days so I could care less about behind-the-scenes speculation, but I hope they can get out some more firmware updates sooner rather than later for all those invested in the system. Seems to be a great platform and it looks like they've introduced some great features since launch (like frame averaging and dual exposure) but have a ways to go.

In general, it's probably good that there are currently no new MF sensors announced from Sony. I think the industry (MF sector in particular) and end users could use a break from the current 2-3 year upgrade cycle, and in P1's case, give manufacturers time to get the hardware/firmware caught up with the sensor tech, or get caught up with lens roadmaps (like I'm waiting on Nikon to do). I was starting to think it might take an IQ5 to get the IQ4 platform to where people wanted it, but if they can do it with the existing IQ4 platform, more power to them

I'm still hoping to invest in a P1 back at some point (Achromatic preferred) when/if it makes sense and I can justify it, but until then, back to the sidelines for me

Post Thanks / Like

I just have to say I am perfectly happy with the XF/IQ4. Maybe because I was new to the system when I bought it last year, impressed by the file quality, the averaging, and now the dual exposure. Also Profoto integration and tethering.
    I did not buy it on ďpromisesĒ, just ďas isĒ, anticipating further updates.
    I was really upbeat by the video with Lau, but I have patience.
    The worst would be if the gave up on the IQ4, came out with some IQ5 due to hardware limitations, charging another 25k...
    - ErlingMM

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by buildbot View Post
    I just started looking into this, figuring I could build a better web based version! Glad to learn it's easy haha.
    Two access points, a switch that supports port mirroring and a copy of wireshark on you laptop will tell you all you need to know...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gerd View Post
    The Adhoc WLAN functionality is not the problem. You can now connect to IQ4 on your mobile phone via WiFi without any problems.

Pretty much any cell phone can configure a hot spot. Then you can immediately connect to your mobile phone and IQ4 - try it out.

The problem is - they don't have a capture pilot for IQ4 that runs on their cell phones (similar to a desktop computer). So there is no control.

Greetings Gerd
    Just to point out, if you connect to your phones hotspot, your phone acts as an access point and is not a Adhoc network

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

But that doesn't change the functionality that I need. I have a perfectly functioning IP connection between IQ4 and my cell phone.

Many notebooks can no longer configure WLAN access points because Intel no longer provides the appropriate drivers for the new chipsets. I do the same with my Windows tablet / notebook via a hotspot and control IQ4 via Capture One via IP / Hotspot WLAN outside in the field.

Greetings Gerd

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gerd View Post
    But that doesn't change the functionality that I need. I have a perfectly functioning IP connection between IQ4 and my cell phone.

Many notebooks can no longer configure WLAN access points because Intel no longer provides the appropriate drivers for the new chipsets. I do the same with my Windows tablet / notebook via a hotspot and control IQ4 via Capture One via IP / Hotspot WLAN outside in the field.

Greetings Gerd
    It kinda changes functionality, if you have a ipad with no 4g you cannot create a hotspot, you can only connect to a network, hence the iq3 creates a adhoc SSID that you select on the ipad and connect to it... it is also likely if you have no 4g reception you wont be able to setup a hotspot. Also it is very likely for security reasons you wont be able to access services on the hotspot network from the hotspot provider.

It is not a Driver issue on your laptop, it looks like Microsoft have effectively removed this from windows 10. I can create a hotspot on my laptop, but that because I have a 4g mobile built into my laptop

Post Thanks / Like

It kinda changes functionality, if you have a ipad with no 4g you cannot create a hotspot, you can only connect to a network, hence the iq3 creates a adhoc SSID that you select on the ipad and connect to it... it is also likely if you have no 4g reception you wont be able to setup a hotspot. Also it is very likely for security reasons you wont be able to access services on the hotspot network from the hotspot provider.

It is not a Driver issue on your laptop, it looks like Microsoft have effectively removed this from windows 10. I can create a hotspot on my laptop, but that because I have a 4g mobile built into my laptop
    You can always install Connectify on any Windows box with or without WWAN and make a virtual AP. I use it all the time to give a download portal to attendees when I lecture. Easier than using public/hotel/convention wifi to download slowly from the web. Even though many Intel drivers have removed the Direct connect driver, Connectify still works. If WWAN exists, you can use it to share the WWAN connection as a virtual router without having tethering available on the cellular plan.

I've also used it to create an AP, then run an FTP server on a laptop so that multiple shooters with Canon 1D+WFT can FTP the raws over to the laptop. I then set up a hot folder to monitor that FTP root and some scripting in either C1 or LR to move the files around.

Post Thanks / Like

As far as I know the problem isn't connectivity - it's the lack of a Capture Pilot server on the back.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fjablo View Post
    "...I have a feeling Pentax may be next, along with noises of a Phase One buyout by Sony..." https://blog.mingthein.com/2020/06/2...ng-of-the-end/
    If it's true that they're trying to sell P1 to Sony, then no wonder nothing is being done with regard to firmware updates or new product developments. They're busy trying to negotiate a deal and then Sony will start issuing updates if and when they take over.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Abstraction View Post
    If it's true that they're trying to sell P1 to Sony, then no wonder nothing is being done with regard to firmware updates or new product developments. They're busy trying to negotiate a deal and then Sony will start issuing updates if and when they take over.
    Ehhh... It's been pretty crappy since the IQ4 debut which is nearly 2 years ago. Since then they've released a new camera and a couple Capture One updates. I don't think reorganization from a deal is the problem.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Abstraction View Post
    I'm rooting for Sony to buy Phase One, assuming that means fewer firmware bugs, fewer advertised but non-working features, and more regular updates!

Other than Ming's brief mention of "noise", I haven't seen any other rumors on this possibility however.

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

I personally don't see a Sony purchase of P1 a big advantage, IMO Sony has always been a 1 and done type solution for their cameras. Similar to Nikon and Canon. I can't remember Sony ever adding a new feature set to a camera, only fixes to things that did not work as planned (same as Nikon and Canon). I agree that Sony, Nikon and Canon are able to bring a less bug free camera when released.

The only camera companies I see adding new features to existing bodies are Hasselblad (so far they have done a good job on adding features to the X1D line) and Fuji. Fuji is famous for continuing to add new and improved features to their cameras. And they are also well known for bring New features to older bodes something none of the other have done.

Paul C

Post Thanks / Like

I personally don't see a Sony purchase of P1 a big advantage, IMO Sony has always been a 1 and done type solution for their cameras. Similar to Nikon and Canon. I can't remember Sony ever adding a new feature set to a camera, only fixes to things that did not work as planned (same as Nikon and Canon). I agree that Sony, Nikon and Canon are able to bring a less bug free camera when released.

The only camera companies I see adding new features to existing bodies are Hasselblad (so far they have done a good job on adding features to the X1D line) and Fuji. Fuji is famous for continuing to add new and improved features to their cameras. And they are also well known for bring New features to older bodes something none of the other have done.

Paul C
    I don't think it makes any sense for Sony or any other firm to buy Phase One.

Phase One operates in a nische, can they do it successfully, it is fine for Phase One.

If Phase One is not profitable, they will not be around.

It seems that DJI has acquired a majority stake in Hasselblad, for some obscure reason. But, we don't see what is coming out of that ownership.

Sometime, it does happen that a company owner wants to make a camera. That was the probable reason Kyocera acquired Yashica and the Contax name, but Contax went RIP with the owner of Kyocera.

It seems that Phase One is going into industrial sectors, like cultural heritage and aerial photography. In those sectors, having a solution that works may matter more than costs.

But, there are a lot of bean counters in the industry. Once business is not so great, management often gets laser focus on cutting costs.

Best regards
    Erik

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tcdeveau View Post
    I don't really have a horse in this race, but I'm not sure I've seen the level of dissatisfaction with P1 among members/users in my years of being a GetDPI member as I have with the IQ4. Seems like at least once every couple months a new thread about IQ4 firmware pops up and how more work needs to be done. There are, of course, people that are perfectly satisfied with the IQ4 150 but it seems like there are a good number out there not satisfied too.

When you go to the P1 website, there's language like "extraordinary", "ultimate camera", "infinite possibilities"....my own impression is that they need to do better if they want to position themselves at the apex of the digital camera world with backs that cost $40k plus. File quality is only part of the equation.

I'm not sure any camera manufacturer is exactly doing well these days so I could care less about behind-the-scenes speculation, but I hope they can get out some more firmware updates sooner rather than later for all those invested in the system. Seems to be a great platform and it looks like they've introduced some great features since launch (like frame averaging and dual exposure) but have a ways to go.

In general, it's probably good that there are currently no new MF sensors announced from Sony. I think the industry (MF sector in particular) and end users could use a break from the current 2-3 year upgrade cycle, and in P1's case, give manufacturers time to get the hardware/firmware caught up with the sensor tech, or get caught up with lens roadmaps (like I'm waiting on Nikon to do). I was starting to think it might take an IQ5 to get the IQ4 platform to where people wanted it, but if they can do it with the existing IQ4 platform, more power to them

I'm still hoping to invest in a P1 back at some point (Achromatic preferred) when/if it makes sense and I can justify it, but until then, back to the sidelines for me
    The digital camera market is shrinking, so I would guess that sensor makers rationalise, too. I would guess that we are going to see like a slower development cycle for large image sensors and that designs will be shared across sensor sizes. It seems that the present Sony sensor is available in sizes from APS-C to 54x41 mm, at 26, 61, 102 and 151 MP resolutions. My guess may be that those sensors will hang around for four years.

Camera firmware development is another thing. It may be difficult to recruit engineers having the needed skills.

Best regards
    Erik

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by onasj View Post
    I'm rooting for Sony to buy Phase One, assuming that means fewer firmware bugs, fewer advertised but non-working features, and more regular updates!

Other than Ming's brief mention of "noise", I haven't seen any other rumors on this possibility however.
    Sony buying anything on the consumer side (not their pro AV/studio stuff) means more bugs and worse service!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by docholliday View Post
    Sony buying anything on the consumer side (not their pro AV/studio stuff) means more bugs and worse service!
    That is exactly my opinion. Apart from that, Sony has a lot of aggressive investors and they only want one thing - to see returns.

Greetings Gerd

Post Thanks / Like

Paul C
    All the L-mount alliance companies have added significant new features to their cameras after launch.

Sigma fp just got a major update, Panasonic S1 had a big one, and Leica just added multishot to the SL2.

Kind regards,

Gerald.

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Good to know. Sorry to have left them out. I donít follow the L mount line up.

Paul C