The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Hasselblad 907x

JAB

Here is my first 907x/50c photo post. Focus stack of 15 images using the XCD45p. This is a white onion my wife planted.

I have a few more to post eventually, I have been without my camera since 9/24 due to sending it to Hasselblad because of the "No lens detected" issue. I really don't know when I'll have a 907x/50c again. It took a week for the camera to get to Hasselblad, then sat in the que with the technicians for a week. I've been told that there were a number of cameras ahead of mine. I can't say they were all 907x/50c. They are evaluating mine now. We'll see how long this takes and what happens.

White_Onion

spb

We took a ride up the west shore of Cayuga Lake to our favorite winery at Sheldrake Point. Packed with tourists so we didn't stay for wine tasting. Images below from the 907x/50cii and XCD 45/4 p. All handheld.
Lovely images Carl.

Godfrey

That's lovely, Olaf! But what lens are you using? I don't see a Hasselblad XCD 50mm listed in any catalog of X system lenses.

Godfrey

Santa Clara is one of the older cities in Santa Clara Valley. Every so often you turn a corner and run into an older house, sometimes those houses might be more than a hundred years old. I don't know when this one was built, but it was a while ago and the house is on a corner across from a local historical house built in the late 1800s, so I'm presuming that it might be around the same age.

The Old House in the Trees - Santa Clara 2020
Hasselblad 907x + XCD 45mm f/4 P
ISO 100 @ f/5 @ 1/160

Half rez available if you click through to Flickr.com. :)

enjoy!
G

scho

Three images from the 907x/50CII with XCD 45/4p. Cornell University Newman Arboretum at Houston Pond.

The pergola and pond crossing boardwalk. Note the small larch tree growing in the pond with the cattails.

Last edited:
Another one, I own a Phase One P25+ which is still a very good digital back ; but I have to stay the colors and recovering from shadow and highlights are really impressive on the 907x sensor.
By the way this place is called the Devil Peak, it's a kind of very old lava in the sea ; it is in Reunion Island, Indian Ocean.
I have to thanks Godfrey here for sharing his thoughts and testing all these lenses !

B0000128.jpg

spb

Three images from the 907x/50CII with XCD 45/4p. Cornell University Newman Arboretum at Houston Pond.

/QUOTE]
Carl, that last one in particular is so good it is like a painting fit for frame and wall. Very envious of that last one.

spb

Carl your images are driving me nuts, waiting for my 907x/50CII XCD 45/4p......... this one of the Ivy, the colours are just superb!

scho

Thank you Stephen. I am sure that you will be delighted with this camera and the images it produces. Looking forward to viewing your work with the 907x soon.

usm

Maybe the wrong thread, but what kind of DAM software or workflow can handle .fff and dng files?
Wanna still using C1 for what was and Phocus for the fff but some where I have to organize them together.

JAB

The pergola and pond crossing boardwalk. Note the small larch tree growing in the pond with the cattails.

Wow! Love the fall colors! I'm stuck here in Southern California for the moment - fall colors are a bit scarce!! And there's clouds!! :ROFLMAO: