The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

More and more film fun with something other than a Leica M

Godfrey

Happy New Year 2021 to all!

My Last Photo of 2020 - Santa Clara 2021
Polaroid SLR670a by MiNT
Polaroid 600 B&W film

And may it be a year of health, good will, and healing in the same measure that the last was not!
Be well, stay sane, endure and prosper!

G

Godfrey

I used the Hasselblad 907x as a copy camera to obtain high-resolution scans of about 160 or so Polaroid prints today. Very pleased with the results! :)

Construction Fence Against Sunset - Santa Clara 2020
Polaroid SLR670x by MiNT
Polaroid 600 Color
Scanned with Hasselblad 907x + Macro-Elmarit-R 60mm f/2.8

Enjoy!
G

Godfrey

Another Polaroid image that's been waiting for me to get to it for a long time ...

Structures - San Jose 2020
Polaroid SLR670x + Polaroid 600 Color
Scanned with Hasselblad 907x + Macro-Elmarit-R 60mm f/2.8

Enjoy!

G

Godfrey

I try to walk every day, in addition to and sometimes instead of my bicycling. Walking affords me the luxury of stopping to make a photograph easily. I see things all the time that are noteworthy enough to my eye...

Stay Safe - Santa Clara 2021
Polaroid SLR670x by MiNT
Polaroid Originals 600 B&W

This sign has been in the front yard of this home for eight to nine months. I have several photos of it. I was moved to take another yesterday, as it has multiple meanings now.

Be well, stay sane, endure. Stay safe!!

G