The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Hasselblad 907x

GeorgeBo

I am still getting a handle on the workflow best for me, but so far is:
- When using native XCD lenses - Phocus then export to Lightroom for plugins as needed
- When using adapted lenses on the 907x or when using the digital back on the Cambo Actus, usually just do a straight import to Lightroom and/or Photoshop

usm

Phocus. Nothing else. If there are any stitching file; PSD or GigaPano.

If you flip through the MF image thread and compare it to this thread, for me it was obvious. The colors are different, not saying what’s better, but what I prefer.

Vinyl_TO

Some night and astro shots. The main challenge was focusing as there is no live-view gain that I could find in the settings of the 907x. Let me know if I missed something. I'm not 100% sold on the processing yet -- I'll likely do a bit more work on these files before they are final-final but I wanted to share nonetheless. XCD 30mm.
LREXP4Posting-3000-NM2208272101.jpgLREXP4Posting-3000-NM2208272110.jpgLREXP4Posting-3000-NM2208272208.jpg