The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Technical Camera Images

algrove

Thanks Dave. This and many others were taken while wearing masks-not due to COVID, but due to the lingering smoke from forest fires a year before COVID.

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

Wow, this thread faded 5 pages back and not a post in a month? I better work on that. Yesterday evening in Tyresta National Park, south of Stockholm. I'll work on a BTS post for this.

Sk60, Alpa STC, IQ4150. Little back rise; DE+.

Dave
Great pic Dave - very reminiscent of Algonquin Park in my neck of the woods. I love it.

dchew

Great pic Dave - very reminiscent of Algonquin Park in my neck of the woods. I love it.
Hi Bill,
That's a good comparison. Sweden feels very much like Northern Ontario. Algonquin is way bigger than Tyresta. One of my favorite spots in the world is your Wabakimi Provincial Park, North of Lake Nipigon. Tough to get to though. Maybe that's why I like it so much! :rolleyes:

Dave

vjbelle

From my last visit to the Moab region. Monitor and Merrimac Buttes as seen from Hwy 313 on the way to Canyonlands. They are magnificent to see from their dedicated viewing area but for me difficult to photograph. This was taken a little further down the road. Actus and Rody 90mm.

Victor B.
Mon_Mer.jpg

Last edited:

vjbelle

I usually start every morning shooting Zabriskie Point since it is close by and doesn't take very long. This shot was taken before sunrise with very nice cloud color. I also shot Zabriskie with the full moon but haven't processed those yet.

Actus, 4150, Rody 90mm SW - about 5mm of rise.

Victor B.P0001213_2.jpg

diggles

There were about 20 birds perched on the branches when I first noticed this tree. By the time I got set up they were all gone ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Cambo WRS 1600 – Hasselblad CFV II 50c – 180mm HR Digaron-S
_HBLD-9670689.jpg

Cambo WRS 1600 - Hasselblad CFV II 50c - 90mm APO-Digitar
_HBLD-9670694.jpg

diggles

Sorry for all the posts, but here's another one from Lake Bierstadt, Rocky Mountain National Park :) From the same spot as the one taken with the 180mm a few posts back.

Cambo WRS 1600 - Hasselblad CFV II 50c – 90mm APO Digitar
3 shot stitch, 20mm Left, 0, 20mm Right. 10mm camera fall.

_HBLD-0852-0858-90SK.jpg